The simFlight Network Forums

LAX Road Calc Error - TBIT on taxiway D

MustangPauli

I mentioned this one a while back but I was new at the time and I didn't know how to attach the log and neglected to get a screengrab. I just had the error crop up again but this time I remembered to get the pic.

The issue is specific to any aircraft which push from the northeasternmost gate on TBIT and end up nose east (so expecting to taxi to the 6s/7s or the 25s; issue doesn't occur when nose west, taxing to the 24s). CPA881 is the offending party in this example.

Untitled.png

output_log.txt

I think someone else posted about this, but likely not going to get fixed along with a boatload of other issues already sitting at this airport (cargo areas, no GA, missing taxiways, etc).

Only way to get around this now is to remember to issue them to 24L or R, and then once they've pushed taxi them to 25R or L depending on which one you want to use.  You're not locked into a runway until you give a takeoff command.  It's sad to have to do it this way, but it's all we're going to get for now.