The simFlight Network Forums

CUSTOM (REAL) Traffic #2 -- KLAS !! FREE to the Community!

ATControl  -- Joe

1 hour ago, hartleecub said:

I get that...but if the developers just fix the schedule and ignore the lighting problem, the airport's not "legit" or fixed.

Where has this lighting problem been mentioned?

I think you've been around long enough to know that a post without details, without a log and/or screenshot, and in a thread not read by the developers is like a tree falling in a forest where no one is around. 

hartleecub,

You need to get our more.  ATControl-Joe is a great Youtuber who is taking his own free time to create some new schedules and he is making them available to the community for free.  The developers of the game (FeelThere) and associate Companies (Nyerges Designs and Sim Smith Design) have their name in official developer posts.  ...And a thank you to ATControl - Joe for the schedules.  I have enjoyed them.

Hey, VenturaGuy 101, what makes you think I'm aiming any criticism at ATControl-Joe? He is a great contributor to this forum and its efforts to increase the realism and fun of this game, but the fact of the matter is that KLAS is still a work in progress. And nowhere do I suggest that he has any responsibility or capability to do FT's job to correct the problems such as the lighting, runway numbers, etc. His schedule enhancements are great, needed and appreciated, but it's gonna take a concerted effort by FT to make this thing "legit". The sloppy taxiway lighting that has already been documented by screenshots on this forum laid out the problem long before I mentioned it, so read posts carefully before you jump to any conclusions. You too, winsaudi.