The simFlight Network Forums
SergioCo

PREPA3D V4.1 and FSC (answered)

Hi Sergio,

The FlightSim Commander can still be used without restrictions with Prepar3D V4.1.
The Database Manager can only be used to a limited extent.
Therefore, the information "incompatible" is for legal reasons.
There is no time frame.

Volker

Oh Volker!

I'm sorry but I have a problem.

So In my pc I have installed only  Prepar3d v4.1  ... I have downloaded FSC97 and installed it  as Amministrator on  disk D:;

I lunch  the data base manager but when I select flight simulator path (on the left side), the panel on the right side freezed  

as you can see ?!

If you can help me I thank you by now

Sergio

-2017-oct-25-001.jpg

Hello Volker,

Can you recommend a temporarily workaround with databasemanager being used from previous version that we can incorporate in FSC9.7 to be used for P3D4.1 ? All until a descend fixed version is available...

I'm back to using FSC 9.6, but rather wish to use the 9.7 (or 9.8 64bits) version :-) Goodluck and hopefully we see your solution quickly.

Kind regards,

Peter Souren

On 11/21/2017 at 9:41 PM, prsouren said:

Hello Volker,

Can you recommend a temporarily workaround with databasemanager being used from previous version that we can incorporate in FSC9.7 to be used for P3D4.1 ? All until a descend fixed version is available...

I'm back to using FSC 9.6, but rather wish to use the 9.7 (or 9.8 64bits) version :-) Goodluck and hopefully we see your solution quickly.

Kind regards,

Peter Souren

My latest workaround due to having to reinstall everything is to mirror my V4 airport mods into P3D V3 and run the database manager using V3 as the reference.