Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
airbusa333

FSUIPC FSLABS A320 P3Dv4

Recommended Posts

I have configured registered version of latest FSUIPC together with latest of FSLabs A320 in latest P3Dv4 but cannot extend or retract both the landing gears and the flaps.

Any solution for this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, airbusa333 said:

I have configured registered version of latest FSUIPC together with latest of FSLabs A320 in latest P3Dv4 but cannot extend or retract both the landing gears and the flaps.

Check that your assignments work with default aircraft. If so then you need help from FSL. They might not be using the default FS controls. Or maybe there are some other settings or switches you need to operate.

Pete

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I have problem with flaps

I control them by using special card (mine) and it works on all models except FSL with hazard comportement

I seen that we have  0xBDC LVAR control for flaps

when I send higer value it works for 12742 flaps2  14563 flaps3 and 16383 FULL

but it don't work and value dont change when sending 5461 for Flaps1 and 0 for all retracted.

Have you got some information ?

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2018 at 5:35 PM, samir_robot said:

I seen that we have  0xBDC LVAR control for flaps

when I send higer value it works for 12742 flaps2  14563 flaps3 and 16383 FULL

but it don't work and value dont change when sending 5461 for Flaps1 and 0 for all retracted.

Have you got some information ?

0x0BDC is an offset for a program to write to or read from. it is not an "LVAR".  #why the mixup there? L:Vars are variabled with names specific to a gauge.

How do you know those are the correct values? Best to monitor that offset whilst operating the flaps using the mouse or normal flaps keyboard controls.

Pete

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

thanks and sorry for my mistake.  I shortcuted LVAR flaps with its offset.

I know that I am dealing with the god of FSUIPC and that I have to be very careful about the terms I use (LOL)

The Flaps Var works and I can see the values when I use keyboard control or mouse in graphic view.

but I can't write directly the value of 1+F and 0  Flaps value in Simlab PLane.

It works perfectly in all Microsoft models, Aerosoft and wilco models.

Thanks for your response

regards

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, samir_robot said:

The Flaps Var works and I can see the values when I use keyboard control or mouse in graphic view.

And those are the values you stated?

38 minutes ago, samir_robot said:

I can't write directly the value of 1+F and 0  Flaps value in Simlab PLane.

Sorry, how do you mean,  you can't write those values? How can you write some but not other values?

Pete

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for totaly retracted Flaps the value is 0 for 1°F flaps level the value is arround 5000. these values don"t work and flaps stay in level 2

In other hand value corresponding to position 3 and Full works perfectly  this is for SIMLAB A320 but all flaps works for Aerosoft, wilco  ....etc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.