The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Luckeh123

Installing Real colors for KLAX Tower3D

I just bought real colors for KLAX yes i already have Real Traffic or what ever its called installed and all my planes are white at the moment i have Tower3D for steam and i tried installing real colors for klax quite a few times i tried to install it to KLAX than tried to install it to the plane files but theres no texturepack file so im not sure what to do someone please help me through this i really need help trying to install it

The default install folder for Steam is actually C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro\Extensions\Airplanes\Texturepacks

The real color files for LAX are airplanes_texpack3 and airplanes_texpack3.manifest.

When installing any of the NYD Real Traffic/Real Colors addons, I select the Steam option for the install but then I correct the path on the last screen of the installer just before the addons are installed.  I have to correct the default 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower 3D Pro' path since my Steam folder is located 'E:\Games\Steam'.