The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kenthom

Double taxi way signs

I have double taxiway signs in LatinVFRv2.  I attempted to shut off BGL in MT6 folder but could not find a KSAN in it.  

Suggestions?

Thanks.

There is a KSAN bgl in my MT6a scenery folder, so it may be worth checking your system again but make sure you check the \scenery folder inside your MT6 folder..

Also, if you have ORBX SCA installed try looking in your SimRoot\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_SCA05_SCENERY folder where there are an additional 3 KSAN bgl files.

Hope this all helps,

Cheers, Mike

Hi Mike.  I have looked for the file in MT6 scenery folder until my eyes are crossed.  So I checked two other airports that I shut off the bgl file.  They are KMSP and KSNA.  Neither is in the MT6 scenery file.  I am at a loss for where they could be.  All airports have traffic.

Are you sure that the LVFR KSAN  isn't missing exclusions for some of the stock taxiway signs?  The only way to find out would be to open up the ADE file and look at it with Airport Design Editor.

19 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/simple-airport-scanner-1-70-beta.440300/#post-774821

It doesn't quite work with V4.1, but have SAS scan for all airports and not "multiple files". It WILL find extra versions of KMSP, KSAN etc. if they installed via scenery.cfg.

It says it cannot find any FS versions.   

The only other possibility is that the ADE file is missing exclusions for some of the stock KSAN taxiway signs. Unfortunately I don't have the LVFR KSAN so I can't check this for you. If you  open the LVFR KSAN ADE file in Airport Design Editor 1.75, see if you can pinpoint which specific stock taxiway signs are not excluded. This often happens when runway numbering is different between the stock and 3rd party versions of an airport.