The simFlight Network Forums

KLAS Files missing

Flightsimpilot

I have downloaded a new Pro with Traffic and KLAS Color and the KLAS Airport for Pro on to another HHD to see why KLAS will not run, ( this is in response to another member having trouble  getting KLAS to work ) True it would not work so I had a look at my original files for KLAS to compare and noticed that the files for the new download was missing the Text files for KLAS, Believe it or not when I gave KLAS the missing text files it worked. If anyone can explain why this is and why the download is missing the text files I would love to know.

14 hours ago, crbascott said:

Where did you download from and what is the actual file name of the RT version you downloaded?

I just downloaded RT_Tower3D_PRO_sp6v1.exe from FeelThere (BMT Micro), installed it (in a alternate location), and KLAS is there.

RT Tower3D Pro SPv1    RC KLAS sp1   KLAS sp2 all fresh downloads.                 Real traffic was ok but not KLAS Airport sp2

I have the screenshots of the KLAS file showing the recent download for KLAS note the missing text files, I then copied over the text files to make KLAS work.

So as I understand your views, the text files are entered through Real Traffic download,  which for some reason didn't put them in the KLAS folder, 

5a0491737e9ee_Screenshot(37).png.144e9d394d7331db151f9c7b50ac582f.png5a049183356a4_Screenshot(30).png.ec835a2d3dcd5bc4632c9160d161c34c.png