The simFlight Network Forums

EMB v2 for P3D4

FeelThere_Vic

Dear Folks,

Please let me give you an update about the development and release of the EMB v2 for P3D4.
Yes, the development is over and even the testing is over. The product will be released in around middle of December (this year) if everything is goes as planned.

It's a purely compatibility update and there will be no new functions. In fact during night time you need to turn Dynamic Lighting OFF to have a proper night texture in the VC. This is a limitation we will clearly indicate on the product page. We understand the visual model is behind some today's standard and the price will reflect it. Currently we are looking for the price range at around $24.99

Based on your feedback we consider bringing the rest of the Embraer fleets into P3D4 too in the future.

Thank you

Vic

2 hours ago, Hightower said:

Not even a sharper VC textures?

Someone did a VC upgrade, do a search for EJets VC Upgrade.  I hope that FeelThere is working on completely new EJets package using the SDK for Prepar3D v4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, mopperle said:

So I understand correct, that owners buying the product 3 years ago have to pay 25 USD for a just v4 compatible installer ??

what you bought in '15 was for FS9 & FSX.   the FSX version, with some tweeking, could be made to work in P3D1, 2 & 3, not P3D4.  This update pays for the coding work to upgrade, with limitations, a product released in 2010.

Hello every body!!This is my situation.Right prepad3dv4.1,computer game window10pro,but when open the plane,the panel it`s like that!!

Not possible to move thrts!,only F/controls,NOT POSSIBLE to control every swich!!,fmc open with no indications!!

Any help for this problem,because Feelthere NOT HAVE THE Solution!!.

For confirmation,i do a test of this software in the FSX or prepad3 v3,as predicted!NO WORK!!,but my other  file of Feelthere for FSX ,prepad 3d work OK!!

The problem it·s only IN THIS FILE,for PREPAD3DV4.1.

Waiting for some HELP!!TKS!! 

ScreenHunter_14 Feb. 05 14.23.jpg

ScreenHunter_15 Feb. 05 14.23.jpg