The simFlight Network Forums

help

Hello all, I use the Windows platform 10 and prepar3d 64bts with PMDG737: fsuipc 5 bought in simmarket saves the information of Offset Mapping for PMDG 737NGX in the tab, but it does not execute, I tried to create macros and I also did not find it, I am not knowing the what to do. Thanks in advance for the immense help

You posted into the FAQ subforum, so you are lucky I noticed it! The subforums are NOT support forums, but mainly for reference, being an accumulation of usefaul material. Please ALWAYS post here, to the Support Forum if you really want support!

And a title of "Help" is no use. Every one comes here for help, so how is that going to attract folks who might know the answer to your problem? Please always use a more descriptive title1

13 hours ago, Ameno said:

saves the information of Offset Mapping for PMDG 737NGX in the tab,

What does that mean? It makes no sense. 

13 hours ago, Ameno said:

I tried to create macros and I also did not find it, I am not knowing the what to do.

What is this about?

You need to explain what you did. Maybe show the macro, say where you put it and on what name, and state what offset(s) you are trying to access.

And if they are PMDG offsets you need to first enable them in the PMDG settings, in the aircraft's SDK.

Without any information there's really no way anyone can help.

Pete

Boa noite!

Explicação:

Botões Na Aba + Comutadores, ativo uma vez e a seguir, marco a opção selecionar para controle fs, controle selecionado enviado quando o botão pressionado como (Offset Byte Set) sem compensação coloco o valor x6562 parâmetro 0 (zero)  para posição RTO do Main_autobrakeselector e clico em ok. Só que não funciona ou não sei como usar.

Se tiver uma apostila de como fazer?

Sou iniciante, tem admiração de um modo único por aviação e parabenizo a todos por seus empenhos em ajudar e formar novos discípulos.  

Obrigado.

Hi,

translated with https://translate.google.com/m/translate?sl=pt-BR

Good evening!

Explanation: Buttons In the Aba + Switches, active once and then, tick the option to select fs control,
selected control sent when the button pressed as (Offset Byte Set) without compensation set the value x6562 parameter 0 (zero)
to RTO position of Main_autobrakeselector and I click ok. It just does not work or I do not know how to use it.
If you have a how-to booklet? I am a beginner, admiration in a unique way for aviation and I congratulate everyone for their
efforts to help and train new disciples.

Thank you.

you cannot write to the PMDG Offsets, they are read only! You need to send the controls as listed in their SDK instead to control functions.

Thomas

10 hours ago, Thomas Richter said:

Oi,

traduzido com  https://translate.google.com/m/translate?sl=pt-BR