Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dsdomonick

Custom KJFK flight schedules

Recommended Posts

Hello I played real traffic JFK and it needs to be a lot more busier like real life . As I look in the forums I see KLAX,KLAS,KPHL all have custom up to date schedules I was hoping that someone could make one for KJFK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dsdomonick said:

A6541E771D182D409E645469193A25B9DBE88CADds

I want somthing like this :D

((First, whoever is playing the session above is not doing their job as ATC because that's a straight mess))

2nd and more importantly -- I wrote the custom items you referenced above for KLAX, KPHL & KLAS.    KLGA & KBOS are written and being tested.  JFK & ATL are up next in addition to the upcoming DLC airports.  Bear with me, a lot of coding going on right now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dsdomonick said:

I want somthing like this :D

Joe and others base their schedules on real life data, so despite their efforts they won't get you anything like that.  The above session more than likely used a maxed out schedule created by the Scheduler Creator tool. If you are looking for volume and don't care about data recency, then it is what you are looking for.

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/76191-tower-schedule-creator-24-v1-released-includes-cyyz/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

((First, whoever is playing the session above is not doing their job as ATC because that's a straight mess))

2nd and more importantly -- I wrote the custom items you referenced above for KLAX, KPHL & KLAS.    KLGA & KBOS are written and being tested.  JFK & ATL are up next in addition to the upcoming DLC airports.  Bear with me, a lot of coding going on right now.

 

Joe,

Love your work and videos. Learnt a lot watching them and the best way to operate professionally. Do you have a link to where I can obtain your custom schedules easily?

Thanks

G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, gazza2868 said:

Joe,

Love your work and videos. Learnt a lot watching them and the best way to operate professionally. Do you have a link to where I can obtain your custom schedules easily?

Thanks

G

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/84301-custom-real-traffic-3-kphl-free-to-the-community/
http://forum.simflight.com/topic/84250-custom-real-traffic-2-klas-free-to-the-community/
http://forum.simflight.com/topic/84170-custom-real-traffic-1-klax-free-to-the-community/?tab=comments#comment-508934

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, gazza2868 said:

KLGA & KBOS are written and being tested. 

For Joe, great work. I have just downloaded KLGA but not installed as yet.Searching around the airport info I note that several airlines are changing terminals on the 9 Dec 2017. Will your terminal.txt include these changes, if not it is no real problem to change the terminal file locally later.

Kev M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 707FAN said:

For Joe, great work. I have just downloaded KLGA but not installed as yet.Searching around the airport info I note that several airlines are changing terminals on the 9 Dec 2017. Will your terminal.txt include these changes, if not it is no real problem to change the terminal file locally later.

Kev M

It will have the updates with the CORRECT terminals.    Too bad SimSmith wasted so much time building LaGuardia the way they did instead of just building the new age version that is already being built.  Oh well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

It will have the updates with the CORRECT terminals.    Too bad SimSmith wasted so much time building LaGuardia the way they did instead of just building the new age version that is already being built.  Oh well...

Joe, Thanks for that info. I will run the sim as is out of the box so to speak until you have the new schedule ready.

BTW I used to make my own schedules using flight Aware & I know what is involved in getting the info, formatting into the correct .txt file & getting it to work. I for one appreciate it & I think others do as well

Kev M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.