The simFlight Network Forums

Cannot move windows to other monitors

Bolar492

Alan

I had no luck even after trying to install before anti virus was installed and applying all exceptions for Tower, I also unticked remove suspected threats automatically. I use Trend Micro Internet suite, perhaps Feel There support may have some further advice but for me I'm just as happy to disable trend whist I am playing tower as I have another malware program running and also windows firewall, provided your not surfing the internet at the same time you should be safe, hopefully feel there can assist us to allow it to run through our AV

Regards

Wayne

Hi Wayne,

I disabled both Windows Firewall & Defender, and also shut down Malwarebytes. I fired up 3D Pro with just the program and no addons. It appeared to work fine, all the mmWindows opened correctly and was able to move them to the other monitors without any problems.

Vic says there should be logfiles for the mmWindows but I have never found any, and even with the A/V's shut down there are still no logfiles. I will now start installing addons and see what happens after each install.

Alan 

The issue with no logfiles is the security settings you have on the Tower!3D Pro folder and all the subfolders. Right click on the folder and select Properties. From there, click on the Security tab. Unfortunately I can't remember the group you need to modify, but all the settings (Full control, Modify, Read & execute, etc.) except Special permissions need to be checked under Allow.