The simFlight Network Forums
Martinairger

STB default AI Traffic at Timetable

Hi everyone,

I need some help with a problem with Super Traffic Board. I installed the progroamm without any problems. When I started the FSX and STB3, I saw that the

default traffic (Pacifica, Orbit, World Travel,...) is visibel at the timetable (have a look at the picture down). Iam using WOAI. Does anybody know to fix this problem?

Much greetings for answers!

Martin

Problem STB3 klein.jpg

Edited by Martinairger

7 hours ago, tonybriz said:

Go to Fsx/Scenery/World/Scenery/ and rename TrafficAircraft.Bgl by adding .Pass which will disable the default aircraft

Yes, then in STB do "Compile Airports" from the menus.  STB has an airports database that reads the content of BGL files so it can predict future flights before they show up in the simulator.

Simon

13 hours ago, tonybriz said:

Go to Fsx/Scenery/World/Scenery/ and rename TrafficAircraft.Bgl by adding .Pass which will disable the default aircraft

How I have to rename the TrafficAircraft.Bgl ?

7 hours ago, Martinairger said:

How I have to rename the TrafficAircraft.Bgl ?

The same way you would rename any other file, right click in Windows explorer and rename

2 hours ago, flying-w said:

The same way you would rename any other file, right click in Windows explorer and rename

I mean, it need a special rename? For example: "AI TrafficAircraft.Bgl"  ?

Thank you very much for your help!

after .bgl you can just add .orig

So just make the file name TrafficAircraft.bgl.orig  

This way if you need the original file restored just edit out .orig and FSX will read the file again. 

The only important part here is the file does not end in ".bgl".  FSX/Prepar3D will ignore it when it is something other than .bgl.

Simon