The simFlight Network Forums

P3D v4.1 - FSUIPC 5.122 Axis Problems

Yesterday installed P3D v4.1 - install and initial running was perfect - only used the default setup including the built in assignments for joystick, rudder and x-box controller (used for Chase Plane).

Then it was time to install my first addon (and most important) - FSUIPC-5 with a successful registration. I then deleted all control assignments in P3D (a blank slate).

Then copied over from my FSX-SE my FSUIPC-4 and all my LUA files. Renamed FSUIPC-4 to FSUIPC-5. Then tried to ensure all controls were assigned and calibrated. All works well except my joystick ailerons and elevators - they are jumping all over the place (jittering). I recalibarted my controls in P3D and then recalibrated in FSUIPC - the jittering subsided a wee bit but the aircraft is very eratic in flight as an example if I push forward just a touch on my joystick for down elevator the aircraft reacts with a very abrupt aileron bank.

It's not my joystick, because when I shut down P3D and start up FSX evrything is perfect and it was also perfect with the P3D built in control assignments before I installed FSUIPC

I have tried everything I know - can you help with this. I am attaching three files - ini, csv, log

FSUIPC5.ini

FSUIPC5.JoyScan.csv

FSUIPC5.log

11 minutes ago, DaveG said:

Sounds like.a classic case of conflicting controls. 

You say you've cleared all the assignments in P3d, but have you tried disabling the controllers entirely in P3d? 

No, I actually did not see where to disable (obviously I missed it). I did do that in FSX, so it makes sense I should do it in P3D.

I will check that out, thank you. Will report back.

13 hours ago, DaveG said:

Sounds like.a classic case of conflicting controls. 

You say you've cleared all the assignments in P3d, but have you tried disabling the controllers entirely in P3d? 

Yes Dave you are correct.

Disabled Controllers, re-calibrated in P3D, then reassigned and re-calibrated in FSUIPC and all is good.