Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums

Recommended Posts

Good Afternoon.

I was wondering if anyone knew weather there are any UK/Euro airports in the pipeline for Tower3D.

I am from the UK and would love to see Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Edinburgh added to the list of future airports addons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2017 at 1:00 PM, mechajames said:

Good Afternoon.

I was wondering if anyone knew weather there are any UK/Euro airports in the pipeline for Tower3D.

I am from the UK and would love to see Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Edinburgh added to the list of future airports addons.

from what I have seen they are going through the maps that are in 2011 and remaking them for 3D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FeelThere_AJ said:

Hey ml0130,

Yes, We are going through the 2D maps and remaking them for 3D, but we may add some surprise soon.

Thank you,

AJ

good to hear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see this as we have so many different aircraft and interesting ones coming in from Europe.
The US airports are all about the main aircraft liveries American Airlines, Delta, United & Jet Blue, this gets abit repetitive after a while, Boston & JFK being a little more exciting due to international flights.
I'm not sure if it's just a design for the game so it's not too big or there is actually not many US airline companies i don't know as I've unfortunately never been to the US, but even the small single runway airport near me has loads more different liveries coming in and out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, rick_valentine said:

I'd love to see this as we have so many different aircraft and interesting ones coming in from Europe.
The US airports are all about the main aircraft liveries American Airlines, Delta, United & Jet Blue, this gets abit repetitive after a while, Boston & JFK being a little more exciting due to international flights.
I'm not sure if it's just a design for the game so it's not too big or there is actually not many US airline companies i don't know as I've unfortunately never been to the US, but even the small single runway airport near me has loads more different liveries coming in and out.

it will be nice to see more of the international carriers. Like BAW British Airways and UAE Emirates plus many more. all we need to do is wait now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2017 at 7:50 AM, FeelThere_AJ said:

Hey ml0130,

Yes, We are going through the 2D maps and remaking them for 3D, but we may add some surprise soon.

Thank you,

AJ

Sounds great.  Being from the UK it would be great to see some non-US airports especially the UK ones but this will only be really effective if Real Colors get the correct airliner and paint work up to speed as well. To see these airports added and see a bunch of vanilla white airliners would not be great and ruin the experience. Real Traffic needs to be reflective to real world as well.

For somewhere like Heathrow, Paris CDG, Amsterdam etc most would already be covered as the major non USA airlines already fly into the current US released airports but for somewhere like Gatwick (would be a real challenge with only one runway) and even Manchester a lot of smaller Low Cost carriers would need to be added (Ryanair, Easyjet, Flybe, Vueling, TUi, WOW, etc).

G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, FeelThere said:

Did anyone say EDDS?

 

Vic

Is that a tease Vic!

Stuttgart would be a good start for a European one. Similar to San Diego, not too taxing and a variety of traffic and liveries if all are catered for.

G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally someone sensible to talk to,  I've said it once I've said it twice...  EHAM, not a doubt 😁

Yoh

Willem

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18.1.2018 at 1:46 AM, jonas243 said:

That would be awesome! I am from Hamburg as well and i´d love to see hamburg airport in the game, i would not play anything alse :D

Hummel, Hummel ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2018 at 11:16 AM, FeelThere said:

Did anyone say EDDS?

 

Vic

Vic,

It's a long time since this announcement. What is happening with the release of new airports?

Wayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.