The simFlight Network Forums

Installing Both FSUIPC4 and FSUIPC5

Greetings,

Can versions 4 and 5 of FSUIPC both be installed concurrently on one computer?

I ask because I understand from the LM forum that Prepar3dV3 and Prepar3dV4 are separate programs and can be installed currently on one computer, which fits my needs at the moment. I would like to have FSUIPC available for use within both.

Thank you

Hello, Thomas, et. al.

3 hours ago, Thomas Richter said:

same for FSUIPC as FSUIPC4 is for FSX - P3Dv3 and only working with those, where FSUIPC5 works only with P3Dv4 (64Bit). Also the FSUIPC-Installer of each version cares only for its supported FS versions.

Not sure what you meant at the beginning of your response "same for FSUIPC...", but I understand from your entire response that the answer to my question is, if I have both P3DV3 and P3dV4 installed on one computer, that yes, I can install both versions of FSUIPC.

I'll give it a try, and thank you for responding.

Eric

Hi,

the beginning of my response was related to:

I ask because I understand from the LM forum that Prepar3dV3 and Prepar3dV4 are separate programs and can be installed currently on one computer, which fits my needs at the moment.

Anyway no worries it will work without any trouble.

I run here as well all different FS on one PC, FS9 / FSX-SE / P3Dv3.4 / P3Dv4.1, with its FSUIPC versions.

You cannot run (started to fly) two FS at the same time on one PC, i.e. P3Dv3 and P3Dv4.

Thomas