The simFlight Network Forums

Travon 2012 LSALT sector info

wsuch

Hi

Does anybody know where i could find lsalt sector overlays for all the sectors included in tracon 2012, i am also looking for the lsalt data for the ksan sector addon for tracon 2012. I wonder why that important info was not included,  Surely that is critical info for a tracon controller, thanks in advance 

Yes but im talking about lsalt data that should be an overlay for all sectors,  there is usually an option on the radar to turn lsalt on so one is aware of terrain heights when giving aircraft climb and descent instructions

Thanks ariel for your reply and whilst i accept that limited reply it suprises me how you guys made such a realistic program but left out a critical element such as lsalt sector overlays,  how did that not get picked up in beta surely someone with knowledge of tracon would have commented on this at the planning and testing phases. Anyways i will improvise and enjoy this game none the less but confused about the omission of lsalt which is a vital component of all flying activities at the most basic level,  i would hope you would consider adding it into tracon 2012 se, thanks

Wayne