The simFlight Network Forums

SP 3.1 FOR TOWER!3D PRO HAS BEEN RELEASED

FeelThere_Vic

Dear Folks,

We just released the SP 3.1 for Tower!3D Pro

What's fixed:
-multiple penalties for a single air incident
-exit at taxiway... now they should turn off at the exit they reprt they will
-restarter airplanes. Now if a plane should restart under a different flight number it will
-terminal display on the second monitor. Now all the terminals where the plane can go will be highlighted on the second monitor.

As usual; you can grab the files from the same download link if you bought it on atcsuite.com or feelthere.com. Steam is already updated.
Unfortunately full re-install is required.

Thank you

Vic

• Thanks 2

I'm also getting random errors in the game with planes not spawning into the game --- I built a schedule with 5 departures and 5 arrivals at LAX and only 3 of them spawned on each side.  Something is definitely wrong.  You shouldn't get "no free terminals" messages at an airport with 50+ gates and only 5 aircraft scheduled to depart.

Here is a separate example of PHL with a log -- around 1430 GA aircraft were entering the schedule to arrive and depart.  The game never loaded a single GA flight,  the GA terminal had no planes populated, however the log shows the game just kept pushing out "no free terminal".  GA terminal only had GA on the line, all aircraft in the GA file were verified to exist in the airplane model file.

output_log.txt

2 hours ago, Bill Smith said:

Since I installed SP3.1 KSAN and TIST will not load KSAN gets to 63% and TIST gets to 99% all other airports load ok

What does your KSAN terminal file look like? If you happened to remove the entry for Terminal_commuter, it looks like SP 3.1 requires that it be put back in. I had removed Terminal 6 from the KJFK terminal file and it got stuck at 63%. Adding it back in fixed the problem. Thanks to Velocty for helping to pinpoint the issue.

I think the GA issue is playing havoc with TIST. It will load but it depends on the starting time you select.

7 hours ago, crbascott said:

What does your KSAN terminal file look like? If you happened to remove the entry for Terminal_commuter, it looks like SP 3.1 requires that it be put back in. I had removed Terminal 6 from the KJFK terminal file and it got stuck at 63%. Adding it back in fixed the problem. Thanks to Velocty for helping to pinpoint the issue.

I think the GA issue is playing havoc with TIST. It will load but it depends on the starting time you select.

So I should install your latest schedule again ?

On 1/16/2018 at 9:57 AM, FeelThere said:

Dear Folks,

We just released the SP 3.1 for Tower!3D Pro

What's fixed:
-multiple penalties for a single air incident
-exit at taxiway... now they should turn off at the exit they reprt they will
-restarter airplanes. Now if a plane should restart under a different flight number it will
-terminal display on the second monitor. Now all the terminals where the plane can go will be highlighted on the second monitor.

As usual; you can grab the files from the same download link if you bought it on atcsuite.com or feelthere.com. Steam is already updated.
Unfortunately full re-install is required.

Thank you

Vic

Yes some of the airplanes are white out when will this be fixed

@Braf123456 If they are airlines that real color provides textures for and they are still white then yes it a problem. But if you are playing with files that have custom airlines then they will be white since there's no texture available for it. Also, have you tried redownloading Real Color for the airports that you have found the white airlines on.

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:19 PM, FeelThere said:

Just a quick update: this is the time when I sincerely apologize :) Yes, yes it's an issue on our end and a hotfix is due very soon! Craig, please check your PM.

Sorry Folks!!!!

Vic

Hi,

Any idea when this hotfix will be deployed?

3.1 works fine so far for me.

If I could make a "wish" for the next update - can you assign departing and arriving planes different colours in ADIRS and DBRITE? It would make the overview a lot easier and also more realistic because there are different colours in real life as well (e.g. ground radar in Vienna uses orange (I think for arrivals) and cyan). You could even use the current colours of the flight strips.

22 hours ago, Nicolas said:

Any idea when this hotfix will be deployed?

Hello Nicolas, 

We are doing our best to release it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience! 

16 hours ago, Sirius said:

If I could make a "wish" for the next update - can you assign departing and arriving planes different colours in ADIRS and DBRITE? It would make the overview a lot easier and also more realistic because there are different colours in real life as well (e.g. ground radar in Vienna uses orange (I think for arrivals) and cyan). You could even use the current colours of the flight strips.

And Sirius, thank you for this suggestion. We´ll add it to our wishlist. 

Best regards, 

Ariel 

• Like 1