The simFlight Network Forums

Tower3D Pro KLAS Taxi issue not followed even though correct

pete_agreatguy

Hi,

Tonight I was having a go on KLAS and discovered a slight issue.

See this screenshot for visual reference. I've attached my output log file as well.

NKS111 landed fine on 25L, I instructed to taxi to terminal and then; taxi to terminal via A5, B, C5, C3 but he went via C7 for some reason even though I gave no C7 command at all.

Log:

COMMAND: NKS111 TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA A5 B C5 C3
06:55:07 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-2 OWNER_TOWER t: Term_D4 r: 25L * NKS111 =>   PARSE CMD:  TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA A5 B C5 C3
06:55:07 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-2 OWNER_TOWER t: Term_D4 r: 25L * NKS111 =>  VIA roadcut: TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ALFA FIVE  BRAVO  CHARLIE FIVE  CHARLIE THREE  
06:55:07 alt: 0 takeoff: False/False/-2 OWNER_TOWER t: Term_D4 r: 25L * NKS111 => SAY: TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA ALFA FIVE  BRAVO  CHARLIE FIVE  CHARLIE THREE   SPIRIT WINGS ONE ONE ONE
06:55:07 * NKS111 => ADD HISTORY: NKS111: TAXI TO TERMINAL VIA A5 B C5 C3 NKS111

NKS111 => Route is: A5, B, C5, C7, C3, Term_D4,   calculate time: 0.8271484s

Log file is attached :)

output_log.txt

Edited by pete_agreatguy
edited screenshot link

Pete,

I have had the same problem and it is mentioned somewhere (I think on this forum) there does not seem to be a connection between C5 and C3 at the top of the loop, so the only choice the game has to get there is C7.  The reason it uses C7 is that you told it to use C5 and the only way it can go from C5 to C3 is by using C7.  If you gave it A5, B it could then pick C5 or C3 depending on which side the gate is on. I know it needs to be fixed but for now that is what is happening.  I know I read about the problem but I do not remember if it was reported to the devs.

Peabody

• Thanks 1

Pete,

I did look at the screenshot, and I do understand what you want to do.  All I was pointing out is that it is broken and has been mentioned before.  The game will not go from C5 to C3 at the top of the terminals.  The only way it can get from C5 to C3 is by using C7 that is why it uses it even where you didn't tell it to. I guess I didn't explain it well.  Just letting you know you are not the only one with the problem. Now the devs will have another log file to work with and maybe it will get fixed.

Peabody

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...