The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jacques Viljoen

UNABLE TO REGISTER TOPER CALCULATOR TOOL (TAKEOFF PERFORMANCE CALCULATOR)

HI, GUYS, I AM GETTING SOME ERRORS IN MY INSTALLING AND WHEN I WANT TO REGISTER PLS HELP. WHEN INSTALLING IT SAY AS FOLLOWS CREATE PROCESS FAILED CODE 740.

WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER IT GIVES ME THE FOLLOWING ERROR. THE REMOTE SERVER RETURNED A ERROR  404 NOT FOUND

Dear Jacques,

please make sure TOPER activator has unrestricted access to the internet. Some anti-virus or firewall software might be interfering. 

Kind regards,

Hello,

Richard here and this is my problem:

I cannot register the product. (see attached file). The script also makes comment concerning Microsoft Net Framework 4.0 installed? I have that and 4.5 as well. Is there something else to check? Thanks!

Install Problem.docx

14 hours ago, ricerer said:

Hello,

Richard here and this is my problem:

I cannot register the product. (see attached file). The script also makes comment concerning Microsoft Net Framework 4.0 installed? I have that and 4.5 as well. Is there something else to check? Thanks!

Install Problem.docx

Do you have the latest update installed? This might be the cause of the issue.

Kind regards,

Hello again,

I really hate being in this fix, but a Microsoft KB 'bricked' my Win 7 machine and the only way around it was to purchase Win 10 HP and installed it on a brand new SSD. That said, I'm up and running again but need to go out and get re-established with all the vendors I brought addons from. It's a real pain, but some that can be done. This brings me to ask how to get my purchase key again. Would that be through this forum or the through the TOPER 777 folks?

Richard Rice

On 2/5/2018 at 3:05 AM, ricerer said:

Hello again,

I really hate being in this fix, but a Microsoft KB 'bricked' my Win 7 machine and the only way around it was to purchase Win 10 HP and installed it on a brand new SSD. That said, I'm up and running again but need to go out and get re-established with all the vendors I brought addons from. It's a real pain, but some that can be done. This brings me to ask how to get my purchase key again. Would that be through this forum or the through the TOPER 777 folks?

Richard Rice

Dear Richard,

you can send me a private message with the following details:

• Full name
  • E-mail address you have used to purchase TOPER @ SimMarket

and I will gladly provide you with the purchase key.

Kind regards,