The simFlight Network Forums

Saitek 2nd Throttle configuration in FSUIPC

18 minutes ago, BPCY said:

The downloads does not have any files at the moment and in http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html there is no 4.974 and if I click the SimMarket FSUIPC4 for FSX and P3D (where I bought FSUIPC4 from) its not there either.

The Schiratti site and the SimMarket purchase page links both point to exactly the same things. And thery are always completely up to date. Mr. Schiratti is just a bit slow updating the TEXT on his page -- I can't change that as I don't have acces, it is his site, not mine. But the link is still always to the latest version, the same as the one in Download Links subforum above!

Pete

Hi Pete,

Sorry but I'm not quite sure what you meaning here.

I clicked in downloads link on this site above and it was said there were no downloads available.

I then tried schratti site and sim market and could not find 4.974

When I downloaded from Simmarket I selected 2 f0r 1 (with Wide FS) offer. This downloaded 4.972

I am just asking where I can get 4.974 from as I cannot find it on either the downloads site here on the Scritti.com/Dowson or on Simmarket sites.

Thanks

BPCY

55 minutes ago, BPCY said:

I clicked in downloads link on this site above and it was said there were no downloads available.

The Dowload Links is just another forum, a subforum to this one. There are several threads there. NOWHERE CAN IT POSSIBLY SAY THERE ARE NO DOWNLOADS!!

The updates for FSUIPC are in the "Updated Modules" thread. The links there will allow you to sdownload what you like.

57 minutes ago, BPCY said:

I then tried schratti site and sim market and could not find 4.974

As I clearly said, the link to FSUIPC4 there IS for the lartest version, ALWAYS! Mr. Schiratti is just slow in changing the description. you merely always need to download FSUIPC4.

58 minutes ago, BPCY said:

When I downloaded from Simmarket I selected 2 f0r 1 (with Wide FS) offer. This downloaded 4.972

That was probably over 4 days ago.  The same link now gets you 4.974.

58 minutes ago, BPCY said:

I am just asking where I can get 4.974 from as I cannot find it on either the downloads site here on the Scritti.com/Dowson or on Simmarket sites.

I don't think you really read what I said properly. I don't understand how you could possibly not see the links in the Download Links subforum, and i explained that the links on BOTH the other places always got you the latest version. No previous version is ever available on ANY of the official places!

Pete

Apologies Pete I didn't mean to upset you, I was only describing what I was experiencing.

I have attached a screenshot for what I was seeing. As you can see I didn't see any links.

Thomas has sent a link which shows the updates, thanks and I have realised that I was clicking on the downloads link for the SimFlight Network forums.

Sorry for the Naivety!

I am hoping to download later tonight and print out the user guide to read the setup etc.

Thanks

BPCY

FSUIPC Download screenshot.docx

10 hours ago, BPCY said:

I have attached a screenshot for what I was seeing. As you can see I didn't see any links.

Yes, of course. Exactly because, as you go on to say:

10 hours ago, BPCY said:

I have realised that I was clicking on the downloads link for the SimFlight Network forums.

But I did tell you,  the links are in the Download Links subforum here, just above, also on the SimMarket purchase page AND on the www.schiratti.com/dowson page. 

Pete