The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC5 not loading

Hello,

I have just installed FSUIPC5 and I am having issues launching it. There is a similar topic about mine already from another user.

When I launch the flight in P3dV4.1 if the first thing I do I open FSUIPC that it does open, but as soon as I close it once,

than that is it, I cannot re-open it anymore unless I shutdown the sim and re-open it.

I use windows 7 and with P3dv3 and FSUIPC4 I never had this issue.

I tested it in full screen and windowed mode.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Nic

Problem solved.... or something like that.

It looks like that the cause for not being able to open the FSUIPC window in P3D is Prosim737 server,

If I just open P3D, than I can launch FSUIPC as many times as I want and do anything I like with it,

but as soon as I launch Prosim, than FSUIPC will no longer open for me, I need to close Prosim and P3d

and re-launch P3d without prosim.

I will deal with this on the Prosim site even if at the moment I have a working solution so I have no hurry.

Nic

• 2 weeks later...

There appears to be a problem with P3D4's SimConnect.  Two separate programs should not be able to affect each other's ability to enter its "dialog mode", which is what must be happening.

I cannot reproduce the menu problems here, but will keep trying. If I can find a work-around i'll post an update in the Download Links subforum. But it may not be today ...

Pete