Good Afternoon all, My name is Joe.  Thanks for checking out my custom (REAL) traffic schedules.  You can find me at https://www.youtube.com/c/ATControl playing this game.   Happy to announce that I have completed my 5th full day custom-schedule release -- featuring Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX).  This is being offered for FREE to the community.  **Be sure to check out all my prior custom schedules for KLAX ver 1.0, KLAS, KLGA & KPHL! CUSTOM SCHEDULE #5 -- FULL day action from Los Angeles (KLAX) from January 12, 2018.  A full day of flights.     If you do not have the files at all -OR- need the updated files, you can visit my Dropbox and pick them up.  **Please check back for edits to these drop box files.  If edits are made, notations will appear below with the date the edit was made and what was changed** ==================================================== EDIT - 4/1/18 -- Fixed a duplicate ASA/VRD entry that was producing same flight number.  Dropbox updated.   ((current file is 4/1/18 at 11am EST)) EDIT - 3/26/18 -- Fixed a duplicate ASA/VRD entry that was producing same flight number.  Dropbox updated.    EDIT - 3/3/18 -- Fixed a duplicate ASA/VRD entry that was producing same flight number.  Dropbox updated.  EDIT - 2/19/18 -- Fixed an incorrect JAL flight on the arrival side that had a matching arrival later in the day.  EDIT - 2/15/18 -- Fixed klax_schedule.txt file that was preventing full 100% load.  Issue hang was in 11am time slot.  Fixed LH place holder (thanks Scott), and cleaned up a few missing commas.   EDIT - 2/14/18 -- Fixed klax_schedule.txt file -- removed 3 ASA flights that were the same flight numbers as the VRD flight listed for the merger.  DROPBOX -- KLAX Custom Traffic Schedule ver. 2.0 --- 1-12-2018
  *#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*# -- GOAL of the custom schedule is to eliminate huge gaps of no traffic at most times of the day.
-- GOAL of using REAL WORLD schedule from a set day with complete flight schedule, correct aircraft types, and gates. *#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
What's new in v2.0 ??? -- Increased volume -- Nearly 400 more flights than the original schedule, packed in from a busy January 2018 day at LAX (nearly 2000 total for the day)
-- Over 60 GA Traffic with correct real-life operators and callsigns
-- Brand new airlines now servicing LAX
    >> Hong Kong Airlines - Bauhinia
    >> VivaAerobus - Viva
    >> China Eastern
    >> LAN Chile
    >> LOT Polish Airlines
    >> LAN Peru -- Airline file has numerous updates with various Cargo operators you will find in the schedule
    >> Air China Cargo, Polar Air Cargo, CargoLux, Singapore Cargo & more
-- Airline file has a fixes for the new Virgin America merger with Alaksa.  VRD/VX now calls "Alaska"
-- More modern jets flown by your favorite airlines -- 350-900's, 787-8's & -9's
   *Please note some liveries still do not exist for many of the new jets and will appear white in color even w/ Real Traffic
Reference info for your GA flight operators
===========================================
Check the ReadME file for additional info
// Proper use of this CUSTOM schedule // 1.  ALWAYS make a folder on your computer, in an easy to find location, and COPY all files from both FEELTHERE folder
    and your source folder (ex. Steam Folder).  Schedules are in BOTH places and must be updated in BOTH places for it
    to work.   2.  Once copied, Navigate to the airfields folder of BOTH tower folders.  Copy all files from the zip file (except the readME file) into the LAX folder.  All set!
HAPPY CONTROLLING !!!