The simFlight Network Forums
ATControl  -- Joe

Custom (REAL) Traffic #5 -- KLAX ver 2.0!

Just one question,

I think you talked about this once, but when I play KLAX the aircrafts that are supposed to be the Skywest and Compass Embraer are still the old regional jets. Is this only with me or is it a general problem with the game? Is there some way to fix this?

However anything else with the KLAX #2.0 works fine for me, great job...

4 hours ago, ASLcontrol said:

Just one question,

I think you talked about this once, but when I play KLAX the aircrafts that are supposed to be the Skywest and Compass Embraer are still the old regional jets. Is this only with me or is it a general problem with the game? Is there some way to fix this?

However anything else with the KLAX #2.0 works fine for me, great job...

Embraer jets were not installed/fixed by Nygeres design until a recent real traffic update came out.  I don't recall which one it is.

Wait a minute...have I missed something.

Have Nygeres design fixed the Vanilla E75 issue with actual colours now and we need to download all the Real Colour's for individual airports again?

G

The E75 has been added to real traffic, included in the KSFO schedule, and liveries were included in RC for KSFO. RC for other airports haven't changed - so it would be a waste of time to download them. However, if you have RC for KSFO any schedule that has the E75 for CP, OO, or QX will now have liveries.

For the record, there was never a vanilla E75. The E75 didn't exist so what you really had was a vanilla default regional jet. 

Alright, thanks for the quick answer. Just noticed I wrote down "anything" instead of "everything". So I ment everything else about the KLAX #2.0 is great.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by ASLcontrol
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, crbascott said:

The E75 has been added to real traffic, included in the KSFO schedule, and liveries were included in RC for KSFO. RC for other airports haven't changed - so it would be a waste of time to download them. However, if you have RC for KSFO any schedule that has the E75 for CP, OO, or QX will now have liveries.

For the record, there was never a vanilla E75. The E75 didn't exist so what you really had was a vanilla default regional jet. 

Thanks Craig.

Hi All

Does anyone else have a problem with the mix of movements at certain times using this LAX schedule? I started the game at 6am and all is fine but around 9am the departures start to die off and then by 10am its literally all arrivals. Every gate fills up and by noon its down to one movement every 10mins or so even at x16! Arrivals cant be moved as the pilot replies gate is occupied, deal with that aircraft first!

Is this game not designed to be played for more than a couple of hours? I've looked at the schedule Joe created and there seems to be a good mix of departures and arrivals every hour all day, but that is not what I am seeing during game play after 2-3 hours of play.

Feelthere have a potentially great game here but it has so many flaws, why keep pumping out new airports when they should be concentrating on fixing the long list of errors on all the existing ones? I have bought JFK only so far (which was bloody expensive for DLC) and wont buy anymore until they make strides fixing the current problems with the already released airports, especially the ones that come with the game.

And how about adding a day of the week option which will allow schedules to be built for all 7 days and playable?

As for the livery developers, stop cashing in on supplying the same liveries for aircraft for different airports, that's deceitful - have one master downloadable aircraft/livery add on and perhaps have 2/3 updates per year. I for one wouldn't mind paying a small fee for the updates each time.

Anyhow, would appreciate if someone can assist with the issues I am having with the movements drop off as something is clearly not right.

Thank you

Pete

According to other posts, the time period for simulation use is 2 hours which reflects the actual time tower controllers spend in each position. The issue you raised is because of that reality. See 

On December 26, 2017 FeelThere_AJ posted: Actually, the game is optimized for 6 Hours gameplay.

Then on January 12, 2018 FeelThere (Vic) posted: This issue came up after the last SP because we got many requests for extending the original 6 hours gameplay to 8 hours.

So since an SP released between those 2 dates the optimized game play has been increased by 2 hours, from 6 to 8.

Thanks for the responses to my LAX drop off question.

There are a few ways to add 'realism' to this sim...game play time is one of them that is a hindrance and totally unnecessary...its a game afterall!

Come on developers...how about sorting out aircraft parking on gates where the aircraft actually fit without blocking taxiways!

Thanks again

Found a problem with ASA1892. The file shows it as VRD instead of ASA and when I talk to it the game says VRD1892 not found.

Ken

34 minutes ago, KPryor said:

Found a problem with ASA1892. The file shows it as VRD instead of ASA and when I talk to it the game says VRD1892 not found.

Ken

Thanks.  I have lifted the ASA1892 flight from the schedule.  VRD will remain.  Dropbox is updated.  Please re-DL the file.

Joe

• Like 1

Similar to the above, at LAX at approx 20:19 there is a VRD1490 and about the same time ASA1490 appears. 

14 hours ago, FS1TR said:

Similar to the above, at LAX at approx 20:19 there is a VRD1490 and about the same time ASA1490 appears. 

Thanks.  I have lifted the ASA1490 flight from the schedule.  VRD will remain.  Dropbox is updated.  Please re-DL the file.

Joe

nice shedule--.thanks for your work..btw the scandinavien 333 has no livery yet right?

regards

tim