The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Aircraft / Liveries

Pedantic G

well that is true but all I was trying to do was add somethings to it, but from what I have read online there are things in tower 3D that you can change and things in it that you can't, and I told the friends of mine that maybe it is just better to wait and see what nyergesdesign does, as there are some errors in real traffic that need to be fixed, and I can't fix that issue in KLAS there is a error or something when I tell a certain flight of southwest that pushback has been approved and to expect runway 1L it is like it freezes at the gate when they are starting to push back and it will freeze for like 5 minutes then it finally does push back but not sure what would cause that in the airport KLAS

27 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

why Boeing is better then airbus and airbus just got sued by Boeing and taken to court, and airbus lost can't wait to see airbus loose even more money on the A380, airlines don't want jumbo jets anymore plus now the Boeing 737 Max-10 can fly from New York to London so I can't wait to see the Boeing 737 Max -8 max-9 and Max-10 introduced into Tower 3D Pro

There is already MAX 8 in Tower.  

i know but on certain airlines it comes up as a blank livery why I don't understand, as I looked at the airport schedule for KLAS or rather McCarran International Airport and there are some things that I have to edit myself the schedule and flight numbers are wrong and some of the airlines on their schedule for that airport it is listed as a Max-8 but when I put that into the schedule it will not have a livery on the plane, so like I said I hope there will be another update soon for Real Traffic or real color for the airports to update that  

53 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

some of the airlines on their schedule for that airport it is listed as a Max-8 but when I put that into the schedule it will not have a livery on the plane,

As far as I can tell the only 7M8 liveries in the released library of RC packs are: American Airlines (RC KMCO), WestJet (RC KLAS), and Southwest (RC KSFO & KMCO). For which airlines are you trying to see 7M8s in glorious technicolor?

4 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

i know but on certain airlines it comes up as a blank livery why I don't understand, as I looked at the airport schedule for KLAS or rather McCarran International Airport and there are some things that I have to edit myself the schedule and flight numbers are wrong and some of the airlines on their schedule for that airport it is listed as a Max-8 but when I put that into the schedule it will not have a livery on the plane, so like I said I hope there will be another update soon for Real Traffic or real color for the airports to update that  

I'd suggest tapping the breaks on the "wrong" talk. At the time the Real Traffic schedule was made (and any custom schedules for that matter) the flight numbers and equipment type are correct.

However, it makes sense that over time flight numbers and equipment will change due to various reasons including seasonality.

Also, you're more than likely to see new liveries because of the introduction of new airports rather than because of updates to exiting airports. With the airports that have been mentioned recently, you may be waiting a little while for your Alaska Max-8 livery.