The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC4 Crash When Start FSX SE

Hello as i install all my programms like ActiveSky2012 Some Aircrafts Airports etc and after some flights when i was trying to log in the game again i get this message

See on attach file 

Any Help please?

Kind Regards 

Angelos 

6217e2878e9fea586c39997fa915791e.png

I did and it worked....after that i make a flight and all it was ok....then i install GSX and i have the same problem what i have to do to say no and when it runs try to activate it close fsx and run again to see if it works? When i press yes it's stuck on loading!!! 

Edited by Diatzelo

43 minutes ago, Diatzelo said:

then i install GSX and i have the same problem what i have to do to say no and when it runs try to activate it close fsx and run again to see if it works? When i press yes it's stuck on loading!!! 

Show me the FSUIPC4.LOG file, from the FSX Modules folder. If there isn't one, then FSUIPC hasn't even run and there's something else hanging FSX.

Also use the Windows Event viewer to see if there are any crash reports for FSX. If so, what Module do they state as the reason?

Pete

Hi,

I did and it worked....after that i make a flight and all it was ok....then i install GSX and i have the same problem

I guess GSX installed an older FSUIPC version FSX doesn't know. You might have to re-run the FSUIPC4.974 installer again. (only if the Message Box Named FSUIPC DLL as the problem)

Thomas