The simFlight Network Forums

KSFO is out

Avwriter

Well we can eliminate most of your argument right off the bat with the following :

1.  There is no need to tell a plane to get onto 10R with Z1 -- if you move them on Z, then the plane goes to the only entry on Z which is Z1  -- issue solved.

2.  There is no need to tell a plane to go onto A1 to get onto 1R.  Taxi them down A and the first available point is A1.  Plane automatically takes it.  -- issue solved

3.  There is no need to tell a plane to go onto L2 for 1R.  Taxi the plane down A-L and the next available point to 1R is L2.  -- issue solved

--- if you wish to line up your plane on any other taxiway entry point other than the full length , first entry point, then you need to designate as such.  Any other full length entry to a runway is not needing to be called.  Could the developer fix it -- sure.  Is it necessary -- nope.

** Your other issues have already been ID'd in other posts on the forum and the developers are looking into it.  If you wish to re-state what has already been stated by others, I suggest putting them in the posts that deal with those hold bar issues.

I consider myself told. However:

1. Fair enough. Still doesn't resolve the issue with the AI not following tower instructions for the taxi path.

2 & 3. Simply telling the aircraft to go to 1R, it goes via M1 A2 by default instead of via A A1.

That said, clearly the rest of us don't know how to play the game, hence the reason we run into issues.

• Sad 1