The simFlight Network Forums

SFO stuck at 72% when raining

MustangPauli

5 hours ago, BEARDY said:

72Mb patch downloaded on steam yesterday.

Just checked and it is SP 3.3c which according to Steam was released on 21 March!!!!

Don't know if it is an updated SP or Steam has been really lazy in updating. Auto updates are turned on. Can't remember which SP was displayed on the front screen prior to yesterday.

Anyway, appears to have fixed, for now, the problem I was having.

Cheers

I had similar thing happen to me.

Steam updated with a new version roughly 10 days ago, and that was matched by a patch release thread here on the forum at the same time. However, yesterday I received a 72mb patch via Steam, and came to the forum looking for the release announcement thread, and there wasn't one. I ended up assuming that it must have been a Steam error, and it had re-patched an already patched application.

11 minutes ago, winsaudi said:

Ariel,

So when was this SP released for non-Steam customers?I

Is the stormy weather issue the only improvement? If not, what else does this SP change?
Wayne

Wayne,
it was released yesterday. You know FeelThere, they like to do a quiet release and then announce it after a couple of days. 

The SP addressed most, if not all, of the SFO bug reports.

Craig

Craig,

Thank you.

FeelThere,

I hate these stealth releases, here again it seems that those that bought through a 3rd party (Steam in this case) get updates before those that buy from your website (the loyal ones that give you a bigger margin) who get to 'suck the hind one'. Also, my question above still stands, what else has the SP fixed apart from stormy weather loading?

Wayne

Is the SP just for SFO? Have tried all the airports I have today (TIST, KLAX, KPHL, KLAS, KJFK and KBOS) and all stick at 72% when trying to load as stormy weather or freeze if loaded on random weather and it starts as stormy so not sure its just  SFO issue?

Gary

11 hours ago, crbascott said:

The SP is only for KSFO. What are your system specs? Do any of those airports load after a reboot?

Hi Craig, 

As below. Should be well man enough for Tower 3D. Reboot didn't work but have just reinstalled the SP3.3c update and it seems to have fixed the problem :-)

Gary

5abf9e5c6ab20_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.62664a9c6e5af667270ecfa3a330c5b1.png

On 3/30/2018 at 5:03 PM, gazza2868 said:

Is the SP just for SFO? Have tried all the airports I have today (TIST, KLAX, KPHL, KLAS, KJFK and KBOS) and all stick at 72% when trying to load as stormy weather or freeze if loaded on random weather and it starts as stormy so not sure its just  SFO issue?

Gary

Gary, recently I had an occasional loading issue with stormy weather. I have found turning off Reflections in the graphic settings has solved my issue. 

2 hours ago, crbascott said:

Gary, recently I had an occasional loading issue with stormy weather. I have found turning off Reflections in the graphic settings has solved my issue. 

Thanks Craig,

Will look at this but since I have reinstalled the SP3.3 pack it has behaved itself :-)

Gary