The simFlight Network Forums

ADDON: FSUIPC [MOVED FROM .NET DLL SUPPORT SUBFORUM]

After Installing FSUIPC. when I try to open the FSX it displays "FLIGHT SIMULATOR HAS DETECTED A PROBLEM WITH THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE PROGRAM (ADDON)" if I click on yes the FSX will crash if I clicked on NO FSX WILL WORK. BUT FSUIPC will not work 

SIR, PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL, (HOW TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE ?)

KINDS & REGARDS

BY

SAINULABITH THEKKAN PALLATH

Please ALWAYS post FSUIPC support questions to the FSUIPC Support Forum, i,e, here.

You need to state the version number of FSUIPC and that of FSX (Original, SP1, SP2 or Acceleration?)

And please don't use so many CAPITAL letters. It comes across as shouting!

Pete

3 hours ago, SAINULABITH said:

I am using FSUIPC4

Yes, but which VERSION of FSUIPC4? If not 4.974 you need to update!

Generally, the way to move on from your problem is to 

1. Reinstall FSUIPC4 with the latest installer, and
2. Keep retrying. Windows is remembering some problem you've had previously. Normally a reinstall with solve that.

The previous prtoblem which causes this is not necessarily anything to do with FSUIPC, but a crash due to some other addon or corrupted file.

Once you are using the latest version, and you still have a problem, I need to see the FSUIPC4.LOG file from the FS Modules folder, if there is noe, and the Windows crash data from the Windows Event Viewer, pertaining to FSX.EXE

Pete