The simFlight Network Forums

Stutters when handflying the E-jets in P3D 4.2

DaanAFCA98

why one system works and another system does not is just how FS and each system are ... joys of when IBM decided to allow 1000s of developers make software & hardware for the PC back in the early 80s.

now try turning down refresh rates for the plane's gauges using the configuration utility.

• 6 months later...

Where can I find what version I have?

I even noticed that, when you move the controls whil you're at the gate. The fps drops too. No movement or anything, just standing still. I gues it has something to do with this rather than the scenery around the plane.

• 8 months later...

This problem with all Feelthere products was introduced with P3D4.2 release. I was suspecting a Logitech wireless mouse driver  compatibility issue but I still have the problem with a classical wired mouse. Today I'm flying P3D4.5 and this problem makes me feel that I'm using a low end computer with FPS fluctuations down to 15 where any other addon including TFDi 717 or PMDG 747-8 are running very smoothly.

I hope the new E-jets will use another source code....

Skip.