The simFlight Network Forums
Tozzifan

Ultimate Traffic Live and STB flights mismatch [SOLVED]

[p3dv42]

Hello, I've just flawlessly installed UTL

- I had formerly activated MT6, via the add-on.xml procedure, so before installing UTL I deactivated MT6 in p3d/option/addons
- then I updated STB with the P3d4.2 update
- then I relaunched the STB setup wizard, making STB to acknowledge and setup again for the new AI manager; no faults happened

in p3dv42, UTL appears to be working normally, yet it is not displaying the same flights as STB: it appears that the planes active (taxiing and landing) are actually the ones depicted by STB, and not the ones represented on the UTL boards; there is not even a single flight number match

so I am asking for help, because I could not find any answer in the forum or the manual, about this mismatch

thanks

nevermind, after looking into the UTL boards inside the sim (not the one in the main interface), the timetables match, so it was a matter of setting the clock on the main interface

I'm surprised, I thought their board now connected to the sim get the correct information.  If you have to set the time separately to match the simulator, then it's easy for it to become out of step

Simon