The simFlight Network Forums

Custom (REAL) Traffic #7 -- KPHX v1.0 !! -- FREE to the Community!

ATControl  -- Joe

What's up everyone, 

My name is Joe.  Thanks for checking out my custom (REAL) traffic schedules. 

You can find me at ATControl --- YouTube Home playing this game.

I have completed my 7th full day custom-schedule release -- featuring Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (KPHX).  This is being offered for FREE to the community. 

--- If you are using this in your games/videos/posts -- please make reference to ME as the owner

**Be sure to check out all my prior custom schedules for KLAX v1.0, KLAS, KLGA, KPHL, KLAX v2.0 & KBOS!  (links at the end of this post to all previous schedules)

CUSTOM SCHEDULE #7 -- FULL day action from Phoenix (KPHX)

>>><<<  This custom schedule CAN be played by plugging the entire schedule  -- HOWEVER -- I  recommend playing the POWER HOURS for maximum flow of traffic at a given start time <<<<>>>>

>>>>>  Please make sure to copy ALL files in the power hour folder for the starting time you choose.  There are numerous updates across the files that all need to be in place for the schedule to

work as intended.

If you do not have the files at all -OR- need the updated files, you can visit my Dropbox and pick them up. 

**Please check back for edits to these drop box files.  If edits are made, notations will appear below with the date the edit was made and what was changed**

====================================================

EDIT -- 4/2/2018 -- Hot fix cleanup of a mis-marked SWA flight.   All base files & Power Hour files are updated.  ((current file is 4/2/2018 at 6pm EST))

EDIT -- 4/1/2018 -- Cleaned up a few spots that had a missing placeholder. 

====================================================

DROPBOX -- KPHX Custom Traffic Schedule v1.0

PHXbanner.png.81fe55c0361f8f3edeecab6ca8ac2b60.png

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
-- GOAL of the custom schedule is to eliminate huge gaps of no traffic at most times of the day.
-- GOAL of using REAL WORLD schedule from a set day with complete flight schedule, correct aircraft types, and gates.
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

What's new in PHX v1.0 ???

-- Increased volume >>> 40 more commercial flights added into the schedule including --
    --- British Airways new (additional) 747 service to/from LHR  (2 flights per day now)
    --- Air Canada Rouge service to/from PHX to Montreal that began in Feb
    --- Upcoming CONDOR flights with service to/from Frankfurt starting in May 2018!  Control it before it happens in real life!

-- 6x increase in GA traffic!!!  Only 16 with base files --
   -- Custom schedule has 96 GA Flights to increase the volume and your planning
   -- New GA real life operators added in -- NetJets Europe, Corporate Air, AeroNaves, Cutter Aviation
         and my favorite Steelman Aviation (callsign "Gold Strike")

-- Brand new airlines not included from the base files --
     -- Empire Cargo
     -- Night Cargo
     -- Condor

-- A terminal file rebuild that implements the new airlines to their correct terminal locations
-- An overall revamp of the schedule that eliminates massive gaps of no traffic during most hours of the day

Reference info for your GA flight operators
===========================================

Check the README file for information

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
// Proper use of this CUSTOM schedule //

1.  ALWAYS make a folder on your computer, in an easy to find location, and COPY all files from both FEELTHERE folder
    and your source folder (ex. Steam Folder).  Schedules are in BOTH places and must be updated in BOTH places for it
    to work.  

2.  Once copied, Navigate to the airfields folder of BOTH tower folders.  Copy all files from the zip file (except the readME file) into the PHX folder.  All set!

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Quick Links to Prior Custom (REAL) Traffic Schedules

KLAX #1 - v1.0      KLAS #2 -- v1.0     KPHL #3 -- v1.0     KLGA #4 - v1.0    KLAX #5 - v2.0     KBOS #6 -v1.0 Intro 2018

HAPPY CONTROLLING !!!

• Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Bill Smith said:

Hi when I install schedule KBOS #6 -V1.0 it stalls at 63% I install the original shedule back in again it works fine

Please re-post your question over on the Boston schedule release post.  This forum section is for PHOENIX traffic I have created.  Trying to keep posts consistent to not have jumbled content.

• 4 weeks later...