The simFlight Network Forums

EDDM Airport and Real Traffic Issue

prankenstien

I recently downloaded EDDM airport.  It continues to display the generic airlines instead of the Real Traffic airlines.  I have uninstalled EDDM and reinstalled with the same result.  I have previously purchased other airport DLC (after installing Real Traffic) and they worked fine.  Not sure what else to try.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

@ Prankenstien, 
Notice, There is a typing error in the manifest 12 of EDDM.
Thai Airways is still blank after installing Real Colors.
In the manifest the (TC) is called 74E.
Change that in 747 and you have Thai Airways full color.

Regards and have fun.

1 hour ago, lgvdbroek said:

@ Prankenstien, 
Notice, There is a typing error in the manifest 12 of EDDM.
Thai Airways is still blank after installing Real Colors.
In the manifest the (TC) is called 74E.
Change that in 747 and you have Thai Airways full color.

Regards and have fun.

I'm abit confused and not very computer literate haha, but how do i edit this, i don't even know where to find the file and which file it is?

Let's make it clear here, the missing Thai Airways livery is caused by a typo in the eddm_schedule file not the airplanes_texpack12.manifest file.

Rick,

To fix the error go to your 'FeelThere' folder (where it is depends on Steam/non-Steam installation), open the 'Tower!3D Pro' folder, then 'Extensions', then 'Airfields', then 'EDDM', and then open the 'eddm_schedule' text document.  

Find the line:

"MUC, BKK, 74E, TG,  925, 12:00, 15:06, 1, TG" and edit it to "MUC, BKK, 747, TG,  925, 12:00, 15:06, 1, TG".  To make it ultra-clear, change "74E" to "747", save & exit. Fixed.

Wayne