The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 5.123 or 5.124 P3dV4 - time problems

Moved to Main Forum! Please asked question FSUIPC related only in Main Forum, it might not be seen in a subforum.

Hi,
I have a recent problem. The simulator always comes back to 13:00 I put on the night flight and it comes back for a day time. I've already removed all the files to fix the problem. After I install Fsuipc, the problem comes back.
I was not into this last week, flying normally. Today he presented this problem. I did not make any changes.
The version I have of Fsuipc is the last one. My simulator is the P3dV4
I await an answer. Thank you!

Hi,

the answer is, FSUIPC has nothing to do with that. FSUIPC is a user facility that does i.e. something like that if you tell it to do so. It means if that only happens when FSUIPC is installed that you have a program running that connects to FSUIPC and does that or a Lua script is running that is doing it but definitely FSUIPC is not doing it on its own.

Also it is always good to see the FSUIPC5.log file after the session is fully closed, the log file is located in ..\Modules\ folder.

Thomas

Hi,

as I said neither FSUIPC nor WideClient will change the Time or date in FS on its own. When you say now the time changes when the Client PC connects that means some software on that PC is doing that but not WideClient.

What software is running on the Client PC? Can you show as well the WideClient.log file please.

The best place for actual software is above the Download Links section.

FSUIPC 5.124a DLL only, for current 5.124 users FSUIPC5124a.zip

WideClient 7.141 WideClient 7.141

Thomas

• Thomas Richter changed the title to FSUIPC 5.123 or 5.124 P3dV4 - time problems