The simFlight Network Forums
benibaz

FSC10 AIRAC Cycle 1804 (answered)

Hello,I have just installed FSC10, but the latest airac cycle(1804) does not update from Navigraph.The FSC airac still stays the same (1801) Jan01 - 31Jan /18 whenever I start the program.Can you please help me,thank you.benibaz.

O.S. Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit(service pack 1)

Flight Sim FSX Acceleration

FSC has been installed in F:\

Hola Benibaz.  You need to ensure that the  AIRAC update is pointed/dlownloaded to the FSC10 folder. Today, installed the current AIRAC cycle, 1805, and because I still have  FSC9 and FSC10 installed had to direct the installation to the proper folder.  For me the easiest way is to download once to the FSC9 and copy the file to FSC10.  Of course, you need to execute the downloaded for it to update.        Buena suerte.

Hola jgar,gracias por su interes,voy a descarga otra vez el Airac cycle 1805 y hace una copia,y  luego transferer a FSC10.benibaz.

Edited by benibaz
Airac 1804 incorrecto ,ha cambiado a 1805

De nada, Benibaz.  Asegura cuando actualizadon el nuevo AIRAC esta dirigido al folder de FSC10.  De esa manera no es necesario descargarlo y copiarlo.  Para mi es necesario pq tengo dos folder, FSC9 y FSC10.  Saludos.