The simFlight Network Forums

Custom (REAL) Traffic #8 -- KJFK v1.0 -- FREE to the Community!

What's up everyone, 

My name is Joe.  Thanks for checking out my custom (REAL) traffic schedules. 

You can find me at ATControl --- YouTube Home playing this game.

I have completed my 8th full day custom-schedule release -- featuring John F. Kennedy International Airport (KJFK).  This is being offered for FREE to the community. 

--- If you are using this in your games/videos/posts -- please make reference to ME as the owner

**Be sure to check out all my prior custom schedules for KLAX v1.0, KLAS, KLGA, KPHL, KLAX v2.0, KBOS & KPHX!  (links at the end of this post to all previous schedules)

CUSTOM SCHEDULE #8 -- FULL day action from (KJFK)

If you do not have the files at all -OR- need the updated files, you can visit my Dropbox and pick them up. 

**Please check back for edits to these drop box files.  If edits are made, notations will appear below with the date the edit was made and what was changed**

====================================================

EDIT -- 6/10/18 -- Fixed a departures Delta flight that was carrying same flight number.  Dropbox updated.  ((current schedule file is 6/10/18 at 750pm EST))

DROPBOX -- KJFK Custom Traffic Schedule v1.0

C1V_U-hXgAAy84G-e1483557660365.jpg.4f004c0b34455a290f4bba2cf7e4f2d8.jpg

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
-- GOAL of the custom schedule is to eliminate huge gaps of no traffic at most times of the day.
-- GOAL of using REAL WORLD schedule from a set day with complete flight schedule, correct aircraft types, and gates.
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

What's new in JFK v1.0 ???

-- Increased Volume -- 
       --- Over 1225 commercial flights -- from the early morning easy pace to the busy and hectic afternoon and night sessions
       --- 50 GA flights added that will stretch JFK to its full potential
       --- Various cargo flights added in not included with your base traffic

-- A terminal file rebuild that implements the new airlines to their correct terminal locations
-- An overall revamp of the schedule that eliminates massive gaps of no traffic during most hours of the day

**** See the separate file for GA OPERATORS for quick reference*****

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
// Proper use of this CUSTOM schedule //

1.  ALWAYS make a folder on your computer, in an easy to find location, and COPY all files from both FEELTHERE folder
    and your source folder (ex. Steam Folder).  Schedules are in BOTH places and must be updated in BOTH places for it
    to work.  

2.  Once copied, Navigate to the airfields folder of BOTH tower folders.  Copy all files from the zip file (except the readME file) into the JFK folder.  All set!

Quick Links to Prior Custom (REAL) Traffic Schedules

KLAX #1 - v1.0      KLAS #2 -- v1.0     KPHL #3 -- v1.0     KLGA #4 - v1.0    KLAX #5 - v2.0     KBOS #6 -v1.0 Intro 2018  KPHX #7 -- v1.0

HAPPY CONTROLLING !!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Graywolf105 said:

are you going to make schedules for KATL & KSAN ?

Plan is as follows— 

EDDM next.  Orlando is ready for immediate release as soon as the airport comes out from the developer.   

SFO is 85% written and will include TWO versions—daily general version and one w/ GA insanity.  

I have ATL and SAN written as well, but they need testing.   Stay tuned 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thks for the schedule. A big improvement. But there are lots of white planes, with the standard schedule Tame a330 Aeromexico 787 Norwegian 787 Aerolineas Argentinas A330 Egyptair B777 all had liveries and now there are all white. How come?

Regards

50 minutes ago, AirJamaica said:

Thks for the schedule. A big improvement. But there are lots of white planes, with the standard schedule Tame a330 Aeromexico 787 Norwegian 787 Aerolineas Argentinas A330 Egyptair B777 all had liveries and now there are all white. How come?

Regards

Experiencing that as well

7 hours ago, Rob25 said:

Experiencing that as well

I write my schedules based on what is currently being flown into the given airport the schedule is based on --- this is the same thing as any other schedule I write.  If the livery does not exist from Nyerges design, then the plane is white.  This is the same concept that has been talked about in 100's of threads for this game since it began.  

1 hour ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

I write my schedules based on what is currently being flown into the given airport the schedule is based on --- this is the same thing as any other schedule I write.  If the livery does not exist from Nyerges design, then the plane is white.  This is the same concept that has been talked about in 100's of threads for this game since it began.  

I'm saying since I use your schedule multiple liveries are gone

Using Norwegian as an example, RC for KJFK includes the B788 because the RT schedule for KJFK only includes the B788. Assuming Joe's schedule is similar to the custom schedule I created, Norwegian flies both a B788 and B789 into KJFK. I would assume the white planes you are seeing are the B789. 

FYI - RC for KBOS includes the B789 for NAX.

15 minutes ago, crbascott said:

Using Norwegian as an example, RC for KJFK includes the B788 because the RT schedule for KJFK only includes the B788. Assuming Joe's schedule is similar to the custom schedule I created, Norwegian flies both a B788 and B789 into KJFK. I would assume the white planes you are seeing are the B789. 

FYI - RC for KBOS includes the B789 for NAX.

Okay that's possible. But what about the MS 777 AMX 787 Tame a330 and Argentinas a330?

26 minutes ago, AirJamaica said:

Okay that's possible. But what about the MS 777 AMX 787 Tame a330 and Argentinas a330?

What about them?  You're asking the same question over and over again.  As stated by both myself and Scott, if the planes livery has not been released by the developer or is not packed for JFK, the plane is white.  Doesn't matter what airline it is, it's the same concept.

6 minutes ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

What about them?  You're asking the same question over and over again.  As stated by both myself and Scott, if the planes livery has not been released by the developer or is not packed for JFK, the plane is white.  Doesn't matter what airline it is, it's the same concept.

I think you need to read my first comment over and over again before you acting smart. These liveries do exist withour your schedule but are white when using your schedule

55 minutes ago, AirJamaica said:

I think you need to read my first comment over and over again before you acting smart. These liveries do exist withour your schedule but are white when using your schedule

Acting smart?  It's basically READING the schedule and KNOWING what's in the game.....let me lay it out nice and easy for you ....

Texture pack 4 - Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A330_eq.jpg  (the ONLY time TAME has been entered as a livery)   

Schedule says -- 

UIO, JFK, 332, EQ, 550, 08:39, 12:00, 1, EQ

JFK, UIO, 332, EQ, 551, 12:00, 12:32, 1, EQ

330 livery DOES NOT provide a livery for a 332 in the schedule.  Result = WHITE PLANE

Texture Pack 4 - Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/B773_ms.jpg  Texture Pack 12 - Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/B738_ms.jpg

CAI, JFK, 77W, MS, 985, 15:56, 12:00, 1, MS

JFK, CAI, 773, MS, 986, 12:00, 19:37, 1, MS

773 livery DOES exist, 77W does NOT exit.  77W = WHITE PLANE

Texture Pack 4 -- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A332_ar.jpg (the ONLY time ARGENTINAS has been entered as a livery by the developer)

EZE, JFK, 330, AR, 1300, 08:37, 12:00, 1, AR

JFK, EZE, 330, AR, 1301, 12:00, 16:03, 1, AR

a livery in the pack for an a332 does not put a livery on an A330 jet.  ==== WHITE PLANE

Texture Pack 3 -- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/B788_dy.jpg  // Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/B77L_dy.jpg

Texture pack 4 -- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/B788_dy.jpg 

Texture pack 8 - Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/B789_dy.jpg

CPH, JFK, 788, DY, 7011, 21:31, 12:00, 1, DY 

CDG, JFK, 789, DY, 7019, 21:21, 12:00, 1, DY

OSL, JFK, 788, DY, 7001, 20:49, 12:00, 1, DY

LGW, JFK, 789, DY, 7015, 20:13, 12:00, 1, DY

BOTH 788 & 789 exist in the packs and in the schedule.  AND in the picture below, both models wear the livery they should.  

If you don't see DY livery, then you obviously have an issue with your game and you need to review your files.  

jfk1.png

What Joe is saying is it has to be a one-to-one match 332 is not the same as 330.  Nyerges Designes is responsible for all Real Color liveries.  Currently community liveries are not possible so if Nyerges has not done them the planes will be white.Some plane liveries may be available in other Real Color packs even though the schedule is for KJFK or any of the other community schedules.  Nyerges has on the past missed a livery or two but they usually fix the ones missing in their Real Traffic schedule.  The community schedules on the other hand are more comprehensive and have additional airlines and planes that are not found in the Real Traffic thus the liveries for these flight are missing.  Hopefully Nyerges will eventually add the missing liveries as new airports are added and additional Real Color packs are released. 

Here are the list of available liveries for each airline you were asking.  The ICAO code in brackets is the Real Color texture pack needed for that livery

TAE|EQ: {TAME} TAME Linea Aerea del Equa, Ecuador
    A330: AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A330, WIDE BODY JET [KJFK]
MSR|MS: {EGYPT AIR} Egyptair, Egypt
    B738: BOEING 737-800, NARROW BODY JET [EDDM]
    B773: BOEING 777-300, WIDE BODY JET [KJFK]
ARG|AR: {ARGENTINA} Aerolineas Argentinas, Argentina
    A332: AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A330-200, WIDE BODY JET [KJFK]
NAX|DY: {NOR SHUTTLE} Norwegian Air Shuttle, Norway
    B77L: BOEING 777-200LR, WIDE BODY JET [KLAX]
    B788: BOEING 787, WIDE BODY JET [KLAX, KJFK]
    B789: BOEING 789, WIDE BODY JET [KBOS]
So to get all of Norwegian you need Real Color for Boston and JFK.  The B778 is also available in the San Francisco pack along with the B77L.

2 hours ago, VenturaGuy101 said:

What Joe is saying is it has to be a one-to-one match 332 is not the same as 330.  Nyerges Designes is responsible for all Real Color liveries.  Currently community liveries are not possible so if Nyerges has not done them the planes will be white.Some plane liveries may be available in other Real Color packs even though the schedule is for KJFK or any of the other community schedules.  Nyerges has on the past missed a livery or two but they usually fix the ones missing in their Real Traffic schedule.  The community schedules on the other hand are more comprehensive and have additional airlines and planes that are not found in the Real Traffic thus the liveries for these flight are missing.  Hopefully Nyerges will eventually add the missing liveries as new airports are added and additional Real Color packs are released. 

Here are the list of available liveries for each airline you were asking.  The ICAO code in brackets is the Real Color texture pack needed for that livery

TAE|EQ: {TAME} TAME Linea Aerea del Equa, Ecuador
    A330: AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A330, WIDE BODY JET [KJFK]
MSR|MS: {EGYPT AIR} Egyptair, Egypt
    B773: BOEING 777-300, WIDE BODY JET [KJFK]
ARG|AR: {ARGENTINA} Aerolineas Argentinas, Argentina
    A332: AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A330-200, WIDE BODY JET [KJFK]
NAX|DY: {NOR SHUTTLE} Norwegian Air Shuttle, Norway
    B77L: BOEING 777-200LR, WIDE BODY JET [KLAX]
    B788: BOEING 787, WIDE BODY JET [KLAX, KJFK]
    B789: BOEING 789, WIDE BODY JET [KBOS]
So to get all of Norwegian you need Real Color for Boston and JFK.  The B778 is also available in the San Francisco pack along with the B77L.

Thks for responding. So if I understand it I have to drag these sentences with ICAO code to the Schedule file to get the right liveries?

No Air Jamaica, that will not fix the issue.  If you want the airline liveries instead of albino aircraft you need to change the aircraft type in the schedule file to one that does appear in a RC texpack from Nyerges Design.

Here is an example using Joe's lines from a post above: UIO, JFK, 332, EQ, 550, 08:39, 12:00, 1, EQ

Joe has emphasized that the real life aircraft for this flight is an Airbus 330-200 (code 332), but the only Tame livery available in a RC texpack is the A330 (code 330) so to get a Tame livery using Joe's schedule you need to change this particular entry to:

UIO, JFK, 330, EQ, 550, 08:39, 12:00, 1, EQ

You will need to change the aircraft type for each of the lines in the schedule that give you a white aircraft to a type that is provided by Nyerges Design.

I hope that helps you understand the cause and the solution to your problem.

4 minutes ago, winsaudi said:

No Air Jamaica, that will not fix the issue.  If you want the airline liveries instead of albino aircraft you need to change the aircraft type in the schedule file to one that does appear in a RC texpack from Nyerges Design.

Here is an example using Joe's lines from a post above: UIO, JFK, 332, EQ, 550, 08:39, 12:00, 1, EQ

Joe has emphasized that the real life aircraft for this flight is an Airbus 330-200 (code 332), but the only Tame livery available in a RC texpack is the A330 (code 330) so to get a Tame livery using Joe's schedule you need to change this particular entry to:

UIO, JFK, 330, EQ, 550, 08:39, 12:00, 1, EQ

You will need to change the aircraft type for each of the lines in the schedule that give you a white aircraft to a type that is provided by Nyerges Design.

I hope that helps you understand the cause and the solution to your problem.

Aah thks a lot man. I will fix it as soon as possible.

4 hours ago, AirJamaica said:

Thks for responding. So if I understand it I have to drag these sentences with ICAO code to the Schedule file to get the right liveries?

I was trying to say that you would need other Airport Real Colors to get some of the liveries.  To get the B789 Norwegian you need the Real Colors for KBOS.  

Just keep in mind that air schedules are always in flux and change often.  For example over the last few months we have seen the end of "Redwood" as Virgin America is now Alaska.  The liveries will be going away over the next few months.  Air Berlin has folded but is still in some of the Real Traffic schedules.  Condor is currently expanding and now has flights at several released airports KLAS, and KPHX but the only liveries we have is from KATL and EDDM packs.  Condor's sister airline Thomas Cook flies out out KATL instead of Condor.  Thomas Cook is also flying out of KLAS, KLAX, KJFK, KMIA, KMCO, KSFO, and KBOS.  The only livery we have is A332 in the KATL and KJFK Real Colors packs.

CFG|DE: {CONDOR} Condor Flugdienst, Germany
    A320: AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A320, NARROW BODY JET [EDDM]
    B752: BOEING 757-200, NARROW BODY JET [EDDM]
    B763: BOEING 767-300, WIDE BODY JET [KATL, EDDM]
TCX|MT: {KESTREL} Thomas Cook Airlines, United Kingdom
    A332: AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A330-200, WIDE BODY JET [KJFK, KATL]

The point being the liveries is a moving target and new liveries are available with each new airport Real Colors release.  Myself along with several others prefer updated schedules with as many airlines and planes that are currently being used in the schedule than trying to find liveries for every white plane.  Some of the custom schedules include airlines which we don't have any liveries at all.  What do we do with those flights?  For example Empire Airlines (CFS | EM) flies out of Phoenix but we have no livery for this airline in any Real Colors.  It is included if Joe's schedule but will remain while until some livery is released in a future Real Colors pack.  I would rather have this airline in the schedule instead of deleting it just because no livery is available.

We might get more liveries for Thomas Cook in the upcoming KMCO and KMIA airports when they are released.  We will also be getting another European airport from Feel There so maybe we might see some of the missing liveries.  As you will go through the schedule and change some of the flights, I hope you realize the amount of work it takes to put one of these schedules together.  I really appreciate the work that Joe, Craig, and others have contributed to expanding the simulation by adding real life schedules that are more complex than the ones from Real Traffic.

4 hours ago, VenturaGuy101 said:

As you will go through the schedule and change some of the flights, I hope you realize the amount of work it takes to put one of these schedules together.  I really appreciate the work that Joe, Craig, and others have contributed to expanding the simulation by adding real life schedules that are more complex than the ones from Real Traffic.

Well said VenturaGuy,

Having started work on one myself recently gathering the data to get the realism of an actual schedule over an extended period and programme it is a mind numbing, time consuming feat! 

G

• 4 weeks later...

I have found a slight problem with the KJFK custom schedule; DAL453 is duplicated in the departure and therefore it is not possible to control the second plane before the first has disappeared from the DBRITE;

image.png.d5f84fc964bfde028748e3c8709e5a5e.png

Hopefully You could either fix Your schedule and re-upload or instruct how to fix this myself..?

4 hours ago, Kenneth Axi said:

I have found a slight problem with the KJFK custom schedule; DAL453 is duplicated in the departure and therefore it is not possible to control the second plane before the first has disappeared from the DBRITE;

image.png.d5f84fc964bfde028748e3c8709e5a5e.png

Hopefully You could either fix Your schedule and re-upload or instruct how to fix this myself..?

Thanks for the heads up.  The file has been fixed.  Download it again from the dropbox.  

Joe

• 7 months later...