The simFlight Network Forums

ERJ P3D4 lights effects are missing

Skipy33

Hi,

When I ran for the first time the ERJ 135 on P3D4.2, I can't see any nav lights or beacon lights except the white one. I check the aircraft.cfg and light entries were correct but I can't find the associated .fx files in P3D4\effects folder? I copied the .fx files and textures from my FSX installation and lights are now OK in P3D4 (but flashing too fast...).

Is it an installer bug?

Skip.

On 5/8/2018 at 5:22 PM, Skipy33 said:

Hi,

When I ran for the first time the ERJ 135 on P3D4.2, I can't see any nav lights or beacon lights except the white one. I check the aircraft.cfg and light entries were correct but I can't find the associated .fx files in P3D4\effects folder? I copied the .fx files and textures from my FSX installation and lights are now OK in P3D4 (but flashing too fast...).

Is it an installer bug?

Skip.

Same issue for me as well. Just grabbed the .fx files from FSX so I can test them out in v4.