The simFlight Network Forums

KMCO IS OUT

Braf123456

I know I already made some positive comments earlier, but having kicked the tires a bit more thoroughly over the weekend, I wanted to take a moment to reiterate what a spectacular job FeelThere did with this one!  They truly outdid themselves.    Their rendering of the airport itself is gorgeous to look at, and I think I can safely say it also is the least buggy of any T3D airport at release.  I have yet to run into any real show stoppers.  Finally, as I mentioned before, the action camera has suddenly been transformed into something genuinely fun and useful.    [Hey Vic, any chance your team could go back and do whatever it was that you did with the camera for KMCO for all your earlier releases.  The difference is stunning!]

Andrew

So far, I am enjoying this one...wishin7g for a little more traffic for fun but I have no complaints so far.  This one just literally works.  

I'm not good at the little things but I changed the 744s to the current fleet of 787 for some airlines and and it looks great!  

@FeelThere, I love this!  Thank you again for your hard work and being deployed this is a stress reliever to sit in the room and have some fun on the SIM...btw, is Heathrow next 🙂

5 hours ago, mickey2damouse said:

I'm not good at the little things but I changed the 744s to the current fleet of 787 for some airlines and and it looks great!  

You can obviously change what you want ... but the B744s used by DLH and VIR are what actually fly in/out of KMCO today. 

• Thanks 1

KMCO is the best airport DLC thus far. I have the Steam version and no issues thus far. Remember to reload "Real Traffic" after installing KMCO and "Real Colors" for KCMO and everything should work just fine.

Also those that complain they can't run Tower3D Pro on iMac, yes you can by installing Bootcamp or similar. The key is that one has an iMac that has the proper Video Card, Memory and so forth. 

KMCO just now came out, EDDM came out in April. and KSFO was out in March.  No announcement has been made about what the next release will be, though Vic has indicated that both Feelthere and 3rd parties are actively working on new airports.  I hope this gives some perspective.

Andrew

6 minutes ago, Avwriter said:

KMCO just now came out, EDDM came out in April. and KSFO was out in March.  No announcement has been made about what the next release will be, though Vic has indicated that both Feelthere and 3rd parties are actively working on new airports.  I hope this gives some perspective.

Andrew

Thanks I’m just interested in all the airports they are working on

29 minutes ago, Avwriter said:

Andrew

They said a European airport will be next for sure after KMCO. I guess EGKK

17 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

Thanks I’m just interested in all the airports they are working on

Then the forum is the right place to be. @FeelThere is good at sharing info and providing hints (and occasional sneak peaks) of upcoming releases. But one thing they don't do, and understandably so, is publish schedules/dates for SPs and new releases. So, if you watch the forum closely you'll have a good idea what may or may not be in the works.

@AirJamaica has shared what FT has hinted regarding their pipleline. But we also have @nyergesdesign and @SimSmith Design (although he has been very quiet since KLGA was released) airports in the mix too. Oh happy day! 🙂 

24 minutes ago, gazza2868 said:

EDDS

Oh goody..another German airport 😞

Was hoping for somewhere else in Europe next such as Amsterdam, Paris GDG or a UK one for a bit of variety

G

Totally agreed. I think EDDS is not a very spectacular airport. Almost all narrow bodies flying to European destinations. But on the other hand it's a small airport so it would be a month or so to release and then EHAM will be next 🙏

4 hours ago, patric de brouwer said:

I did buy the  add one and install it
but it do not come up in the menu i only see st thomas , lax and philadelpia
any idea what is did wrong it is istalled in the good path

If you're not seeing it then it did not get installed in the good path. Screenshots of your folders will help determine the issue.