The simFlight Network Forums

New Liveries with KMCO

VenturaGuy101

10 hours ago, crbascott said:

Wow, that actually works and it seems to load all the RC files. I wasn't brave enough to try it myself. 😏

If you're asking that question you're obviously a little confused. You'll rename airplanes_texpack1 to airplanes_texpack01airplanes_texpack1.manifest to airplanes_texpack01.manifest, and so on. To be safe, I'd suggest making a backup of your Texturepacks folder before doing this.

The sim will then load the texpacks in numerical order with KMCO being last. You should then see the yellow Spirit A319 at all airports where it appears in the schedule you are running.

OK I did renumbered the packs now I have a new problem

Capture.PNG

On 6/7/2018 at 11:03 AM, hexzed said:

I have renumbered the files with a leading zero, and Spirit is now showing yellow on all airports for the A319 🙂

Brilliant solution 👍, thank you. We will make this change in the future, so you won't have to bother with the zeroes befor the numbers 🙂 

Gabor

• 3 years later...