The simFlight Network Forums
flying-w

How to Configure STB for Just Flight Traffic Global

*** Updated 22 July 2018

I've updated STB with the latest content for TrafficGlobal Early Access V1.1.0.6. As well as adding new airlines, almost all of existing airline logos have been updated and improved where available. If you already have STB, there are three ways you can get this content:

1. STB V3 for FSX, install the V3.6.2018.20200 update. This isn't available in the shops quiet yet, but please contact me and I'll be happy to help.

2. STB V4 for Prepar3D V4.2+, install the V4.2.2018.20200 update. Full details here:
    https://forum.simflight.com/topic/85698-stb-client-update-v42201820200-for-prepar3d-v42-and-later/

3. If you have an older STB product than those listed above or don't wish to update, you can get the latest content by following these instructions:
    http://www.supertrafficboard.com/downloads/How_to_configure_STB_for_Just_Flight_Traffic_Global.pdf

*** End of update

While the new Just Flight Traffic Global is going through "Early Access", it's likely the content will change much faster than I can make and publish official installer based updates for STB.  With that in mind and the need to cover legacy versions of STB also, here's a guide for how to configure your STB for Traffic Global to get the latest in logos, airline data and aircraft data.  As changes occur (e.g. new logos etc.) I'll make announcements here and at Just Flight.

How to configure STB for Just Flight Traffic Global.pdf

(Note: The latest STB V4.2.2018.13500 for Prepar3D-V4.2 product update has content for Traffic Global, but it is not up to date with the latest developments in Traffic Global.  Therefore I still recommend you use the procedure described here   When Traffic Global exits Early Access, I'll look at providing an official STB product update).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Packages updated today to reflect the content of Early Access V1.1.0.3, including materials for GA Traffic.  Please follow the instructions in the PDF to reapply, re-downloading the files mentioned.

Simon

Hey Simon...new release I guess today of Early Access 1.1.0.5,   6-20-2018

Thanks,

Bob M.