Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums
dennis.plant

problem with realtraffic on EDDM

Recommended Posts

hello guys,

i need some help with an issue.

i bought eddm today for 3d pro today and at startup it doesnt load het realtraffic so now i got the law360 names and RJ1 jets.

i have been searching and even reinstalled al 3d pro add ons i got. all is working fine but not the eddm airport. what im i doing wrong.

install path is C:\Program Files (x86)\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro\. but when i look in the specific map it doesnt show anything of the installed

 

 

any suggestions?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be sure to download the latest version of real traffic...after kmco sp6v7 was released so for eddm you need at least sp6v6.

Use the original downloadlink to get the latest version....

Grtz

Willem

Uit je vraagstelling neem ik aan dat je meerdere add-ons hebt dus waarschijnlijk nu een "oude" versie van RT. Die wordt bijgewerkt als er een nieuwe luchthaven word uitgebracht dus elke keer als je die koopt moet je RT ook opnieuw downloaden en installeren.. Mocht je link verlopen zijn dan kun je ff een mailtje naar bmtmicro sturen..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dennis,

My install path shows c:\Program Files (x86)\FeelThere\Tower!3D Pro\Extensions\Airfields\EDDM

Not only do you need Real Traffic version SP6v6 or SP6v7 to get the RL airlines in the schedule (as Willem advises above) you will also need Real Color EDDM if you want the airline liveries.

Wayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kl408 said:

Be sure to download the latest version of real traffic...after kmco sp6v7 was released so for eddm you need at least sp6v6.

Use the original downloadlink to get the latest version....

Grtz

Willem

Uit je vraagstelling neem ik aan dat je meerdere add-ons hebt dus waarschijnlijk nu een "oude" versie van RT. Die wordt bijgewerkt als er een nieuwe luchthaven word uitgebracht dus elke keer als je die koopt moet je RT ook opnieuw downloaden en installeren.. Mocht je link verlopen zijn dan kun je ff een mailtje naar bmtmicro sturen..

het het werkt nu bedankt voor de hulp het was idd dat je de laatste versie moet gebruiken.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't it be helpful if when you purchased a new airport for T3D there was a "Make sure you download the latest version of Real Traffic which is version SPx Vx" message big and bold on your purchase receipt next to your product registration key?

FeelThere? Nyerges Design? BMT Micro? Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, winsaudi said:

Wouldn't it be helpful if when you purchased a new airport for T3D there was a "Make sure you download the latest version of Real Traffic which is version SPx Vx" message big and bold on your purchase receipt next to your product registration key?

FeelThere? Nyerges Design? BMT Micro? Anyone?

Why can't there be a sticky thread with every SP and version by date listed for all products?  Surely would be that hard to maintain

example:

Tower3DPro

SP33c 3/21/2018

RT Tower3D Pro

SP6V7 5/18/2018

ETC, ETC

I know those dates are off but that is when I downloaded them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rob,

This has been called for since shortly after the start of T3D.  Ariel of FeelThere agreed to provide it but it seems it has a low priority.  It cannot be difficult to provide; maybe one day?

Wayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, this is about to be released. Sorry for the delay. They have been extremely busy weeks for FT. 

5 hours ago, Rob25 said:

Why can't there be a sticky thread with every SP and version by date listed for all products?  Surely would be that hard to maintain

example:

Tower3DPro

SP33c 3/21/2018

RT Tower3D Pro

SP6V7 5/18/2018

ETC, ETC

I know those dates are off but that is when I downloaded them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, osulover15 said:

How do you get Real Traffic version SP6v6 ?

Just re download this using the link on your e-mail from your original purchase of RT. Real Traffic is updated upon each release of a new airport and should be done each time this occurs.

G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.