The simFlight Network Forums
flying-w

STB Client V3.6.2018.20201 and Data Server V3.6 for FSX and FSX Steam Edition Now Available

1817122670_MSFSXSmall.png.d03524ff39e9019c1a5b78f129bab91b.png4758720_FSXSESmall.png.74d1001371e9fd8813054f357fcf8e5f.png

Summary:

• STB Client V3.6.2018.20201 is a replacement product for STB V3.2.  Obtain the setup program from your original place of purchase (contact me for assistance if you purchased from Flight1).
  • STB Data Server V3.6.2018.14700 is required on the FSX computer when using STB on a separate computer to FSX, and also replaces earlier versions.  Download the combined setup and update program from here: http://bit.ly/2OWJ8ZA

I've produced a new version of STB for FSX and FSX Steam Edition that contains bug fixes and support for Just Flight's Traffic Global.  As we are switching to a new installer framework, it's necessary to completely uninstall your current STB for FSX and then install this one.  There is also a new STB data server for those of you running STB and FSX on separate computers.  You will need to uninstall the old data server then install the new one also.

You'll note a change in terminology here that I started with Prepar3D.  The STB Client as it is now known is SuperTrafficBoard itself, which has everything you need to display a list of flights and interact with them.  The STB Data Server is required on the FSX computer when using the STB Client on a separate computer.

The list of changes are:

⦁    Added configuration content for Just Flight Traffic Global.
⦁    Changed the search order for logo files to make "PNG" the top priority.
⦁    Added high quality logo resizing facility.
⦁    Reset default airline logo size to 125x25.
⦁    Updated logos for a number of airlines, with more planned for future releases.  First group are for Just Flight's Traffic Global.
⦁    Bug fix: When determining the width of the airline logo column, the AirlineLogoWidth setting is always used rather than column properties saved to the settings file.
⦁    Add a small margin to the airline logo width column to ensure it displays correctly.
⦁    Upgraded MakeRwys utility to V4.84.
⦁    Bug fix: Traffic BGLs that do not contain any flight plans (e.g. Traffic Global user defined BGL) caused exceptions during airport complication.
⦁    Added limited support for Flight1 UTLive including logos, airline and aircraft configuration content.  See user guide for further information.
⦁    Enhance non-BGL scheduled AI presentation (e.g. UT Live) so the scheduled times are updated when the AI becomes active, improving the sort order by time.
⦁    Improved exception handling.
⦁    Flight Plan Complier Bug fix.  Don't append "Scenery" to a scenery library path if it already ends with "scenery".
⦁    Inno Setup Framework for all installers.
⦁    Updated user guide.

If you would like this now, please contact me with a note of your original software order.  It will reach the normal distribution channels in due course, but that always takes a lot of time.

Simon

• Upvote 1

On 5/27/2018 at 10:41 PM, flying-w said:

If you would like this now, please contact me with a note of your original software order.  It will reach the normal distribution channels in due course, but that always takes a lot of time.

Simon

Hi Alvin

Please contact me with the above information

Thanks
Simon

I am looking for the new update for STB I cant find the download for it on just flight website.

As above, the instructions are:

"If you would like this now, please contact me with a note of your original software order.  It will reach the normal distribution channels in due course, but that always takes a lot of time. "

I would like this now, please contact me with a note of your original software order.  It will reach the normal distribution channels in due course, but that always takes a lot of time.

33 minutes ago, mail1945 said:

I would like this now, please contact me with a note of your original software order.  It will reach the normal distribution channels in due course, but that always takes a lot of time.

Thanks - I've removed your document for privacy, and I'll contact you separately with the download information.

Hello, I need the link for the latest version please. PC Aviator says to look up my order number and then just click the download link but when I do it, it says there is nothing there????? 

Thanks.

Perry Kuhn

You no longer need to - the new installer is available in all the places that sell STB.  Just visit whereever you purchased from and it should be in your account.

Thanks
Simon