The simFlight Network Forums

[GENERAL] FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4 IS RTM[NEW UPDATED BUILD 2004.20] FEATURES RECAP and PRODUCT VIDEOS

Hi !

I m proud announce FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY V4 RELEASE DATE!

In June , FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4 WILL BE REACH THE SHELVE on SIMMARKET!

A snapshot of New Features with a couple of last second add:

- RE-FLY INSTANT REPLAY. User while flying, using FlightControlReplay in InstantReplay mode, can go backward for last 2 minutes of his flight and if he want , he can RESUME HIS FLIGHT FROM ANY YELLOW SLIDER POINT simply pushing Stop Button.  

- RENDERING VIDEO (ALPHA). User can start Video Render pushing dedicated command bar button. In that way FlightControlReplay starts video capture of Simulator Main Camera View. At this time this feature is in Alpha stage. Video render creates an AVI file uncompressed in Windows User Pictures folder, named with a TimeStamp of start video rendering. In Options Dialog, User can change FramePerSecond of rendering (15-30) and Quality recording percentage (10-100). FILE AVI IS UNCOMPRESSED (ALPHA) AND CAN BE VERY BIG. This feature can be very useful for video makers used both with "PLAYMODE SIMULATION RATE" feature. (NO SOUND)

- PMDG 737 / 747 / 777 enhanced recording and playing. User can record and replay his Flight using PMDG planes with more accuracy.

- InGame Menu. User can use FlightControlReplay v4 main features also using a very useful InGame Menu directly displayed inside Simulators. For

example User can Load a FlightRecorded, Start stop and pause replay, start and stop video rendering, resume his previous flight. 

- InGame Dynamic Text during Replay. User can write Notes at any point in a Replay Flight loaded in FCR using Dynamic Text buttons

that appears below Yellow Slider when User loads Flight Recorded. At this manner User will able to pause Flight Recorded at a custom point into timeline and clicking

DynamicText edit button or delete button User can add , modify or delete notes.  This Notes will be visible in FCR User Interface and also in Simulator playing Replay Flight. Dynamic Text can be customized via FCR Option dialog (Show duration in Seconds, Text Type and  Text Color). 

- FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY P3DX ENHANCED VERSION One FlightControlReplay for (FSX/P3D all versions )and one

FlightControlReplay Prepar3d Native version for better performance hits in playback and PlayAsAI feature! User can be choose  which version run!  Prerequisite for

FlightControlReplay Prepar3d Native version is .NET framework 4.6.2

- PlayAsAI (Alpha Optimization). User can choose and play your preferred Recorded Flight as AI Traffic. You have all options available that

you already have in standard playing mode,  change simulation rate on the fly or use User Interface Yellow Slider for choose exactly where your AI Traffic can start his

flight.  You can manage more than one recorded flight as AI Traffic using more than one instance of FCR addon at the same time.

- FSFX IMMERSION EFFECT COMPATIBILITY User can see FSFX Immersion effects in his airplane!

Also during FlightControlReplay Play!

- MAJESTIC Q400 ENHANCED SUPPORT User can Record and Play Flight Situation also with this fantastic plane! Thanks to Majestic

Software collaboration!

- HELICOPTER ENHANCEMENTS User can Record and Play Flight Situation also with Helicopter!

- QUALITYWINGS 787 ULTIMATE COLLECTION ENHANCED SUPPORT User can Record and Play Flight

Situation also with !

Video that one of my Beta Tester captured using FlightControlReplay v4 Beta and

QualityWings 787 and FSFX Immersion Effects!!  http://bngx.hatenablog.com/

For vNext will be a lot of surprises and integrations ! Three example are:

- Garmin Aviation series integration

- Microsoft Surface Dial

- Eye Tracking integration 

- Mixed Reality integration

Thank you
F

I can understand that you love FSRecorder.
However, FSRecorder can not be used with P3DV4.
Fabio Merlo currently develops FCR as software that exceeds FSRecorder.
I will try FlightControlReplay v4 Closed Beta 6 this week.
Please continue supporting

• Like 1

Hi !

Thank you very much guys for support !! For sound enhancements ... stay tuned! I m continue work on it for give the best experience for users. Unfortunatelly there are some limitation of flight sim platform that i m trrying workaround! ;-). Thank you  F

On 6/10/2018 at 10:35 PM, 7X7ngx said:

I can understand that you love FSRecorder.
However, FSRecorder can not be used with P3DV4.
Fabio Merlo currently develops FCR as software that exceeds FSRecorder.
I will try FlightControlReplay v4 Closed Beta 6 this week.
Please continue supporting

I saw your YouTube video this morning. Very nice! Did you find that FCR was jittery in the external view or was that a result of an effect from ChasePlane? I would like to know some feedback on the render feature, please. Thanks!

6 hours ago, M.A. Flightsimulation said:

I saw your YouTube video this morning. Very nice! Did you find that FCR was jittery in the external view or was that a result of an effect from ChasePlane? I would like to know some feedback on the render feature, please. Thanks!

IKR? I saw the video not long ago as well. It's really nice.

Hi!

Thanks all for support me and FlightControlReplay development! Render feature is able to render Uncompressed format with a couple of settings to tune in (FPS and quality of render).

I m finishing job with a Closed Beta 7 that introduce 2 FlightControlReplay run mode. One FlightControlReplay for (FSX/P3D all versions )and one FlightControlReplay Prepar3d Native version for manage well Jitter and PlayAsAI work! User can be choose  which version run!  Prerequisite for FlightControlReplay Prepar3d Native version is .NET framework 4.6.2 .  FlightControlReplay Prepar3d Native version use my last technology developed in these years! FlightControlReplay v4 it is only a start point 😉

Stay tuned for next video recorded from Closed Beta 7!

6 hours ago, FabioMerlo said:

Hi!

Thanks all for support me and FlightControlReplay development! Render feature is able to render Uncompressed format with a couple of settings to tune in (FPS and quality of render).

I m finishing job with a Closed Beta 7 that introduce 2 FlightControlReplay run mode. One FlightControlReplay for (FSX/P3D all versions )and one FlightControlReplay Prepar3d Native version for manage well Jitter and PlayAsAI work! User can be choose  which version run!  Prerequisite for FlightControlReplay Prepar3d Native version is .NET framework 4.6.2 .  FlightControlReplay Prepar3d Native version use my last technology developed in these years! FlightControlReplay v4 it is only a start point 😉

Stay tuned for next video recorded from Closed Beta 7!

GREAT NEWS! Very excited. Do you have a time frame for release?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

Only for notify you that RTM version is build!

In next days will go online via Simmarket! All customers will be notified about new version availability and will be free for all customers!

Thanks to all people involved in Beta and thanks to all customers support me with congrats and new feature advices!

Roadmap for future will be very big thing! In the summer more news about next vNext and a couple of features spoilers!

Thanks

F

Hi ,

RTM version is build 4.0.1806.24 . Installer is built . Version is ready. Tested and full support for P3DV4.3 Both Enhanced P3D version and classic version of FlightControlReplay V4 .The process for become available will take one week my side. From 8 July will be available for all customers as  FREE  update via simmarket notification and via simmarket website for all people want buy a copy !  

in the meantime i show you youtube product demo features video:

Video that one of my Beta Tester http://bngx.hatenablog.com/

captured using FlightControlReplay v4 Beta and 
QualityWings 787 and FSFX Immersion Effects and PlayAsAI ENHANCED VERSION 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

i sent master installer to simmarket today. As soon as he pubblish it you ll be notified! You ll see in product description all new features and all customers will be notified

As soon as it will be online i ll refresh this topic

Thank you all!

F

THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I just downloaded and installed version 4. I'm VERY excited to give the render feature a go! Up to 60fps! I will send you a link to my first YouTube video in a few days if all goes well. I will give you credit in the video as well as a link to the program. I have many fellow video creators who will be very interested in your add-on!

May I suggest in a future update, to add camera events in the recorded video? Camera switches automatically when you program the event.

THANKS AGAIN, Fabio!

Hi !

Thank you very much for your words!! Your suggest for the future it is one of the features that i ll add for sure in next vNext update!!! Stay tuned ;-).

Camera events feature is one of the most requested and for sure will be in next update!!! and much more !!!

F

• Like 1

L.S.,

Thanks for this new version of FCR. Now I can replay a flight with the PMDG 747 and see wingflex and animated aerodynamic surfaces for the first time, very nice indeed!

However there is a problem with the landing gear. At touchdown the outer wheels of the main gear come down smoothly but the inner wheels smashes into the tarmac and sink partially through the surface of the runway. At take-off the same behaviour of the main landing gear but in reverse order.  This happens in ORBX scenery and in default P3D v4.3 scenery. Could you please take a look at this. Thank you.

best regards

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys!!!

Tomorrow will be online via simmarket notification new FlightControlReplay v4 build 1812.3 that it contains fix for InstantReplay. Now InstantReplay can be Played every time you want pressing Play Button ( or Play menu item in-sim).

Soon i ll pubblish also list of all new features and fix for FlightControlReplay v4.5 (first months 2019)

Thanks

F