The simFlight Network Forums

[GENERAL] FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4 IS RTM[NEW UPDATED BUILD 2004.20] FEATURES RECAP and PRODUCT VIDEOS

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [GENERAL] FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4 IS RTM[NEW UPDATED BUIL 1812.3]! GENERAL AVAILABILITY DATE 8 JULY (FEATURES RECAP and PRODUCT VIDEOS)

Hello

I purchase  FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL back in July last year, I had to uninstall it as when recording it was badly reducing my Flightsim performance and frames during flight due to taking to much resources, can anyone tell me if this has now been fix in the latest edition and if there is a performance hit while recording?

Thanks

Hi Fabio

It was the very old version of your software I was using from beginning of 2017, back then it did reduce my flightsim performance, but a couple of days ago I reinstalled the latest version and you are right it does not affect frames or performance at all now. The software in general is a big improvement from when I first purchased last year. 

Thank you for all your hard work and keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

• FabioMerlo changed the title to [GENERAL] FLIGHTCONTROLREPLAY PROFESSIONAL V4 IS RTM[NEW UPDATED BUILD 1903.27] FEATURES RECAP and PRODUCT VIDEOS

Hi All ,

new update v4.0.1903.27 contains an important fix for people dont see Flaps And Gear replay for PMDG 737 777 747 .

PMDG 737 747 777 MUST HAVE IN THE AIRCRAFT TITLE THE WORDS "PMDG" / "777" or "747" or "777" AS YOU HAVE WITH ORIGINAL PMDG LIVERY. IF YOU HAVE CUSTOM LIVERY PLEASE CHECK IN AIRCRAFT CFG!