The simFlight Network Forums

ISSUE WITH DOWNLOADING

jfcjr402

I BOUGHT THE GAME ADDED THE EXTENSION FOR JFK, VARIETY PACK AND REAL PLANES.  I DOWNLOADED IT ALL AND THE ONLY THING I CAN PLAY IS THE VARIETY PACK WITH REAL PLANES.  WHAT THREE AIRPORTS DO YOU GET FOR BUYING THE GAME FREE AND WHY CAN I NOT USE JFK?  HOW DO YOU ADD THE EXTENSION?

EVERYTHING POPPED UP AS TOWER 3D HOWEVER WHEN I CLICK ON  IT, IT JUST MAKES ME RE-DOWNLOAD KJFK.  MY WIFE WHO WORKS WITH COMPUTERS ALL DAY CAN NOT EVEN GET KJFK TO WORK.  I JUST GET TIST,  KPHL, AND KLAX.  WHICH I HAVE BEEN PLAYING AND ENJOYING.  SO MY NEXT QUESTION IS WHY DID I PAY FOR A VARIETY PACK $6.99  IF I GET THOSE AIRPORTS WHEN I PAY THE INITIAL FEE TO DOWNLOAD IT?  DID I MISREAD SOMETHING?  LMAO

Firstly, caps off if you don't mind.

Secondly, you need to pay close attention to the install path of the KJFK add-on. I believe it defaults to Tower 3D. You need to make sure you change this to Tower!3D Pro.

Tower!3D Pro gives you TIST, KPHL, and KLAX with fake airlines. Real Traffic gives you real airline traffic with callsigns and airplanes. Real Color (or the variety pack as you reference it) gives you real life liveries for real airlines. 

Enjoy!