The simFlight Network Forums

New Airports For Tower 3D Pro

shyguyseattle

1 hour ago, CL30 said:

They JUST released Memphis.  Give it time! 😉

Actually, Nyerges just released Memphis.  That hardly lets FeelThere off the hook.  Crack that whip, Vic.   Hah ha ha (evil laugh).  Anyway, I would still like to know if SImSmith is ever going to get back into the game.

Andrew

8 hours ago, Avwriter said:

Actually, Nyerges just released Memphis.  That hardly lets FeelThere off the hook.  Crack that whip, Vic.   Hah ha ha (evil laugh).  Anyway, I would still like to know if SImSmith is ever going to get back into the game.

Andrew

I guess I stand corrected, lol!  I didn't pay attention to who released it.  😯

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from a week in Dubai and this would make an excellent addition to the Tower 3D Pro airports (Vic and Gabor please note!)

Lots of different liveries with plenty of activity and although yes there are lots of Emirates flights there is plenty of other activity including cargo with what would be some nice new liveries that could be added with the added bonus of Tower not having to say Delta, South West, American etc all the time! 😁.  It is a very busy airport with plenty of heavies.

Constant wind changes would make it an operational challenge if you operated it as in real life with arrivals and departures normally arriving and going off the 12's until about midday then the wind switches and everything moves to the 30's about lunch time or sometimes earlier (sat on the tarmac for half and hour on Monday at half eleven whilst Tower did the switch with planes everywhere!)

Tip for anyone going to Dubai. Stayed at the Hilton on Dubai Creek with a roof top pool where you can watch the arrivals on the 12's in the morning and departures on the 30's after lunchtime sat in the pool (wife wasn't overly happy with me though 🙄)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pedantic G said:

Just got back from a week in Dubai and this would make an excellent addition to the Tower 3D Pro airports (Vic and Gabor please note!)

Lots of different liveries with plenty of activity and although yes there are lots of Emirates flights there is plenty of other activity including cargo with what would be some nice new liveries that could be added with the added bonus of Tower not having to say Delta, South West, American etc all the time! 😁.  It is a very busy airport with plenty of heavies.

Constant wind changes would make it an operational challenge if you operated it as in real life with arrivals and departures normally arriving and going off the 12's until about midday then the wind switches and everything moves to the 30's about lunch time or sometimes earlier (sat on the tarmac for half and hour on Monday at half eleven whilst Tower did the switch with planes everywhere!)

Tip for anyone going to Dubai. Stayed at the Hilton on Dubai Creek with a roof top pool where you can watch the arrivals on the 12's in the morning and departures on the 30's after lunchtime sat in the pool (wife wasn't overally happy with me though 🙄)

Did you knew that it's stricly forbidden to planespot at DXB. Couple of years ago 3 brits got arrested and send to jail for taking pictures at DXB

5 hours ago, AirJamaica said:

Did you knew that it's stricly forbidden to planespot at DXB. Couple of years ago 3 brits got arrested and send to jail for taking pictures at DXB

Yep I did and they emphasize this when you arrive. Doesn't stop you taking photos from the hotel roof though! 👍

On 9/25/2018 at 9:53 PM, Pedantic G said:

Tip for anyone going to Dubai. Stayed at the Hilton on Dubai Creek with a roof top pool where you can watch the arrivals on the 12's in the morning and departures on the 30's after lunchtime sat in the pool (wife wasn't overly happy with me though 🙄)

Dubai is already in work now 🙂
Here is the airports that we are working on now:
-EDDS (ready to be released but due to the issues with our hosting we held it off until we sort out the hosting problems. I expect it to be released next week)
-EGKK
-CYVR
-YMML
-OMDB

After OMDB we we may go back and release some US airports frm the T!2011 list.

As I've heard Gabor is working on 2 European airports. All I can say  about them is Viva La Hola 🙂

Vic

1 hour ago, FeelThere said:

-EDDS (ready to be released but due to the issues with our hosting we held it off until we sort out the hosting problems. I expect it to be released next week)
-EGKK
-CYVR
-YMML
-OMDB

As I've heard Gabor is working on 2 European airports. All I can say  about them is Viva La Hola 🙂

Vic

Oh wow them are going to be some fun airports cants wait 

6 hours ago, FeelThere said:

-EGKK
-CYVR
-YMML
-OMDB

Vic

amazing..vancouver,melbourne,gatwick and dubai...interesting airports to play soon.-.exciting times are coming

8 hours ago, FeelThere said:

-EGKK
-CYVR
-YMML
-OMDB

Vic

Cheers Vic,

Good to know and thanks for being upfront on what you are working on

G

PS: Have sent you a PM for your review