The simFlight Network Forums
shyguyseattle

New Airports For Tower 3D Pro

has anyone heard what the next airport is going to be i did hear a while back that KSEA and PHNL were some of the next airports for Tower!3D Pro and was just curious if anyone had anything about this possibility.

• Confused 1

On 4/23/2020 at 2:07 PM, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

has anyone heard what the next airport is going to be i did hear a while back that KSEA and PHNL were some of the next airports for Tower!3D Pro and was just curious if anyone had anything about this possibility.

The other day, Vic said they (FeelThere) has two airports in bets testing.  I presume that those are the two you mentioned.  He has also said that Nyerges is working on another one.  The only other airport that has definitely been confirmed to be in the works is EGLL (unclear who is doing it), but there has been no info yet on wheter that is near term or further down the road.

Andrew

I just hope they keep making airports for us that were in 2011. that way we will have all the airports the tower 2011 had. Then they can concentrate on new airports.

• Sad 1

On 4/25/2020 at 5:05 PM, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

cool well let hope that soon these airports will be a reality

FeelThere released photos of what looks to be PHNL on their Facebook feed back at the end of April. So it looks like they are making good headwind on it.

7 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

What about Washington Dulles they released pictures a couple of months ago 

I'm not sure. I was just posting from what I saw 

Honolulu seems to be one of the new airports if i understand a reply on facebook correctly.