The simFlight Network Forums

no takeoff

Braf123456

2 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

im playing kphl an for some reason im not getting no departure but im getting arrivals 

When you report things like this you need to provide proof.  Submit a log so it can be evaluated.  Otherwise it’s just guessing which is not going to necessarily fix a problem 

Development has stopped on Tower!3D Pro. No, to directly answer your question. 

The best solution is to NOT use a full 24 hour schedule - use what I call schedule snippets.  I explained this concept when I released my custom schedule for KJFK -   https://forum.simflight.com/topic/84721-custom-schedule-for-kjfk-~-by-crbascott-~-bonus-files-included/

11 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

why doesn't my planes that are scheduled to leave don't call out I have went in an updated my schedule for planes would ask for pushback at the correct time I will add screen shots an out put log plus the schedule 

It's all about gate availability. You'll see messages in your log file like no free terminal and Airplane dropped, no declared terminal.  I've explained how to get around this issue in a previous post.

@Braf123456Please update your post immediately and delete the schedule file. This is from Real Traffic and should not be posted on the forum - it is not freeware! 

On 6/20/2018 at 4:29 PM, crbascott said:

It's all about gate availability. You'll see messages in your log file like no free terminal and Airplane dropped, no declared terminal.  I've explained how to get around this issue in a previous post.

@Braf123456Please update your post immediately and delete the schedule file. This is from Real Traffic and should not be posted on the forum - it is not freeware! 

Why does no free terminal affect departure that’s so stupid I understand arrivals but why departure 

1 hour ago, Braf123456 said:

Why does no free terminal affect departure that’s so stupid I understand arrivals but why departure 

As I said before it's all about gate availability and how the developers have chosen to load/handle eight hours of flights. The other error message would be more applicable to departures. 

So stupid, eh? Based on your years of development and aviation experience, the floor is open for solutions.