The simFlight Network Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dreampilot58

FSCDBManagerSE Addon issue (answered)

I have enjoy using FSC Commander since it's started.  I recent installed FSC10 and I have FSX-SE.  I have several Addon Scenery folder.  In FSCDBManagerSE, I proper locate files and run Update Airports from FSX.  After complete and run FSC.  Under Airport Information, airports show in default.  FSCDBManagerSE didn't include Addon Scenery "names" folders except  Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.  Is there a  download fix?  Please has this resolve, thank you

After I run FlightSim Commander Databasae Manger - SE and then run FSC 10.  Go to airport like Austin (KAUS) - going to Airport information there the file showing default name file.

When I run FlightSim Commander Database Manager - SE.  It's doesn't retrieves all Addon Scenery  airport scenery files folders. It's only retrieve Addon Scenery (folder) Scenery (folder).  Previous FSC 10 version, it's did retrieves all files folder.  Under Addon folder such as AFX-ADE (folder)  Scenery (folder) listing all airports files.  When I tested relocate one of the airport file out of folder and locate in Addon Scenery (folder) Scenery (folder) then run Database Manger - SE then run FMC 10 then go to Airport information there showing addon name file instead of default.

Hi,

12 hours ago, dreampilot58 said:

After I run FlightSim Commander Databasae Manger - SE and then run FSC 10.  Go to airport like Austin (KAUS) - going to Airport information there the file showing default name file.

Under the above conditions, restart the DataBase Manager.
Subsequently...

12 hours ago, dreampilot58 said:

When I tested relocate one of the airport file out of folder and locate in Addon Scenery (folder) Scenery (folder) then run Database Manger - SE then run FMC 10 then go to Airport information there showing addon name file instead of default.

... also under the changed conditions above, restart the DataBase Manager.

When done ...
... send the complete FSC subfolder /SUPPORT to my e-mail address.
You can find the address here: www.fscommander.com

Volker