The simFlight Network Forums

KJFK - Custom Schedule - June 4, 2018

dan_b

Just finished creating and testing a new custom schedule for JFK.

From June 4, 2018 runs from  8am-11pm

Notes:

- Some aircraft are changed to get the most out of real colour, however there are still some blank planes.

- Created new airlines in order to get some real world cargo into the airport.

*ADD THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR KJFK AIRLINES FILE:

CLX, C1, CARGO LUX, Cargolux Airlines International, Luxemburg
CAO, CD, AIR CHINA FREIGHT, Air China, China
KCC, KD, KOREAN CARGO, Korean Air, Korea
CPC, CQ, CATHAY CARGO, Cathay Pacific, China

*YOU WILL NEED TO UPDATE THE TERMINAL FILE AS WELL

Enjoy!  Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Cargolux does not run under C1 for flight tracking.  They operate under CV.  Please make sure you are researching real life airlines before posting as this would create other schedules from the developer and 3rd parties not to work properly if you give invalid info asking the community to alter game files

Hi Joe, ya, I tried using CV but there is another airline using that code so Cargolux wouldn't work,  That's why I mentioned that I had to create "new" airlines to get them to work.  Do you know of a way to get those carriers to work?

It's my first time creating schedules. Just thought I'd share it...

Dan,

I would just recommend providing your own airlines file rather than instructing people to modify the real traffic file. I do this and so does Joe. When someone plays your schedule they use your files. When they go back and play the RT schedule or another custom schedule they can replace yours with the appropriate files. Straightforward and simple. 

Craig

• 3 weeks later...

The 12:00 is the arrival time an 07:55 is the departure so the 12:00 is the time it arrives at the airport it’s flying to an 07:55 is the time it departure from the airport u are playing so reverse it 07:55 is the time the plane arrives at the airport u are playing an the 12:00 is the time that the plane departure from the airport