The simFlight Network Forums

Combine one switch doing 2 action ON 737 NGX

I need combine one switch make 2 action( when is off) and when turn on again need 2 action back, I do have a 737NGX Throttle, I need:  

STAB TRIM ELEC_SWITCH TO CUT OFF POSITION (70341)

0=P5,10,C70341,1

STAB TRIM ELEC_SWITCH BACK ON ORIGINAL POSITION (70341)

1=U5,10,C70341,0

UP HERE ITS FINE,  if the Switch Guard it's UNLOCK (Down Position) if not, the above parameters is NOT working.(LOCK IN PLACE)

THE PROBLEM IS : The SWITCH GUARD is on my way :

When I do switch the STAB TRIM ELEC_SWITCH to CUT OFF Position, (70341) the SWITCH GUARD(70342) UNLOCK(Down Position) and the switch can go  to the position, and when I do switch the STAB TRIM ELEC_SWITCH BACK ON TO THE ORIGINAL POSITION , the SWITCH GUARD GO UP and LOCK in place. So Joystick 5, button 10 need do 2 actions on/off.

I've tried but no sucess

0=P5,10,C70341,1
1=U5,10,C70341,0

2=P5,10,C70342,1
3=U5,10,C70342,0

Thank you for your help.

Regards 

Roger

12 minutes ago, Rogerlondon said:

So Joystick 5, button 10 need do 2 actions on/off.

I've tried but no sucess

0=P5,10,C70341,1
1=U5,10,C70341,0

2=P5,10,C70342,1
3=U5,10,C70342,0

Well, both Press and both Release actions will be executed as you could see for yourself by enabling Event logging and checking the log after using the switch.

I don't know the aircraft model, or even the version of FS and FSUIPC you are using. Maybe the aircraft needs a delay between the two operations? If so oyu cannot do itby simpy assignment like this. You'd need a little Lua plug-in.

See if it works with the two actions on separate switches, so you have to operate the two one after the other. If so, it is probably a matter of a delay. if that doesn't work, you need to look elsewhere. Maybe the support forum for that aircraft?

Pete